Chapter 15: We're home again!

Abby's POV.

We went home after the surgery. It seems like everything is done well, so I don't have what to worry about. I still can't eat good food, and I'm skinnyer than I have ever been. 

It feels so good to have a place to call 'home' again. Anyway, now I'm in my bedroom, in my bad, bout to fell asleep. I'm very tierd so that would be the best decizion.

Sarah's POV

I'm in my room, listening to All Time Low. Shh! Don't tell anyone. I am popular and I still wanna be popular! Everyone would call me 'Emo Freak' if they find out! I just, I don't know... They understand me better than Niky. Even I still like her. She's awesome. She is so beautiful and creative! But All Time Low is perfect. All I hope is that Abby won't realize that I stole her CD.

"Dad?!" I heard Abby.

"Yes sweety!" dad answered.

"Where are my All Time Low CDs?"

NO!

"I don't know. Ask your mom."

"MOM?"

"I have no idea!"

"Thanks...."

I HAVE AN IDEA!

"Abbs, check the practice room! I think I've seen them there!" I yelled.

"Since when are you going in the practice room?"

"I just wanted to listen to my music louder and I went there."

"Okay."

Okay. I have like 2 minutes to put her CDs in her room. Have to be quick. And the mission is accomplished! Right in time!

"Oh, there they are!" I heard her. "Now I can sleep as well." Huh! It was close, wasn't it?

Abby's POV

I woke up around 7 PM. I wanted to speak but I couldn't. It means that my voice is cracked. I texted dad because I'm too lazy to get off from bed.
TO: DAD
FROM: Abby
Daddy, I'm not feeling well :( please come upstairs! And tell mommy to make a tea for me, please! I love you!

Two minutes after, my father, mother and sister were knocking at my door with hot chocolate, tea, pillows and animated movie from Walt Disney just like Picocchio, Lion King and Snow White and The Seven Darts. We saw all of them and cuddled in the bed all five of us  (yes, the baby counts) this made me feel a way better! This guys know how to cheer me up! I felt asleep and when I wake up was 8 AM. Sarah was in my bed too. It seems like I woke her up, accidentally.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Is around 8."

"I have school!"

"No, you don't!" mom said when she walked in "Not today."

"Morning mom!" we both said. "How do you feel, sweet hart?"

"A way better, thanks" I answered.

"Billie and Tré are coming over for see you."

"Yay!" I yelled.

"Well, that's good." I heard Sarah saying.

I opened my computer. After ten minutes, I got a Skype call. It was from Gerard.
G: Morning Abbster!

A: Morning Gee!
G: How is it going?

A: Good enough... Have you heard?
G: Yes, I'm so sorry for all the adopted stuff and the surgery.

A: So dad talked to you...
G: Yeah, he called me while you were in surgery. Can I talk to your dad?

A: Yeah, sure!
M: Hi Gerard!
G: Hi Mike! I was wondering if we can come over tomonrow. Me, Linz and Bandit. We all wanna know how is Abby doin'. 
M: Yeah, sure!
G: Okay then. Talk to you later! Bye and have a fast recovery Abbster!

A: Thanks Gee! Bye!
M: Bye-Bye!

AN: HI GUYS, SO HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER! HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING AND SO ON. COMMENT, VOTE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST. ALSO, I REACHED 1.248 READS AND IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. THANKS!