Chapter 10

“Please Harry just tell me where we are going,” I pleaded.

“Not a chance Riles.”

I groaned. “Meanie.”

He laughed, his smile crinkling the skin near his eyes. I studied him. One of his hands gripped the steering wheel loosely, while the other one rested on the counsel between us. He looked relaxed, calm. But he was still very focused on the road. He looked over at me.

“What?” He questioned.

“Oh nothing,” I said to him.

He shook his head at me. Harry parked the car and handed something to me. “Put this on.”

I looked at the item he handed me. It was a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses. I looked at him, confusion filling my features.

“I don’t think you really want people to recognize you,” He said a little sadly.

I nodded my head. I put the sunglasses on and Harry got out and opened my door for me. I smiled at him. He held out his hand and I took it. He started to lead me to a crowd of people.

He stopped and turned to me. “Riley they’re going to shout and say things at you. I just want you to keep walking, hold onto me and ignore them. Okay?”

I nodded my hand and gripped Harry’s hand harder. He squeezed back to try and calm me down. As we neared the crowd, screams erupted. I felt my palms start to sweat and I just really hoped Harry didn’t notice. He pulled me closer to him as we started to make our way through the crowd. Thankfully security guards kept them from attacking us. Harry waved at them and that only increased the screams. They were shouting things like “Harry! I love you. Who is she? Is she your new girlfriend?”

We got to the building and Harry flashed his ID and then jerked his thumb in my direction, letting them know that I was with him. The security guards nodded and let us into the arena. Harry kept his hold on me and pulled me through the halls.

“Harry seriously where are we?”

“You’ll see,” he said with a grin on his face.

I guess I wouldn’t ruin his fun. All I knew is we were in some type of arena. So we were seeing a show or some type of sporting event. I groaned in frustration. I just wanted to know what we were doing. I’m so impatient.

Harry just laughed. We stopped at a door. Harry knocked twice before opening the door. A cheer came from inside and soon Harry was hugging someone whose face I couldn’t see. Harry turned to me and introduced us.

“Riley this is Ed. Ed this is Riley.”

My eyes went wide. Holy crap I was standing before Ed Sheeran. He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

“It’s nice to meet you love. It’s great to finally put a face to the name. Harry here won’t shut up about you,” Ed said.

Harry glared at him and his hand flew out to smack the back of Ed’s head.

“Ouch. Easy there mate. I got a gig tonight. Don’t want a bunch of my angry fans after you now do you?” Harry laughed and shook his head.

“Wait let me get this straight. You’re taking me to Ed’s concert?”

Harry smiled proudly. “Yep.”

I basically tackled Harry in my attempt to give him a hug. I released him and jumped up and down a bit. “Oh my god. Oh my god.”

Harry and Ed both laughed. “See told you Ed. She’s a massive fan.”

“Alright, well how about a picture?” Ed suggested.