Chapter 7

We arrived at my apartment and grabbed all the bags. We tried to get out of the rain as fast as possible and into the lobby. Harry and I were struggling, each with about four bags in each hand. We were about to make our way to the elevator when the gentleman who was manning the lobby stopped us. He was the guy I had talked to several times before.

“Miss your furniture finally arrived along with some other boxes. We put them up in your flat,” he told me.

“Thank you,” I told him giving him a smile.

Harry and I continued up to my place and I unlocked the door letting us both in. As Harry and I walked into my apartment, I saw that there were boxes piled everywhere. Oh my. Looks like I had some serious unpacking to do. I set down the bags in the kitchen and began to unpack. Harry helped, putting the food in the correct place. I put all the cleaning supplies in a closet in the hallway.

Then, I began to look at everything. The two black leather couches and leather armchair I ordered were now sitting in the living room. A desk was sitting in front of the window. The large flat screen TV was there too, sitting nicely inside of the entertainment cabinet I picked out. I went to the kitchen and saw that the chairs I had ordered for the counter were now sitting there as well. I went to my bedroom and saw my bed, dresser, and a smaller TV hanging on the wall. Then I went across the hall to the guest bedroom, seeing a similar setup of my bedroom.

I walked back into the living room to see Harry sprawled out face down on the couch. I laughed to myself and started to run at him. I jumped up and landed on his back with my butt. I heard him let out a grunt. He strained his neck to turn and look at me. I sat there, staring innocently at him.

“Yes?” I questioned.

He smirked back at me. “Nothing.”

I quirked my eyebrows at him. There was something suspicious in his tone. I was about to open my mouth and protest when I felt myself begin to move. Next thing I know, Harry is on top of me, sitting on my stomach.

“Harry!” I yelled.

“Yes?” He questioned, trying to look all innocent.

“Get off of me!” I said to him, trying to contain my laughter.

He put his hand on his chin and looked like he was thinking about it. He turned to look at me and shrugged. “Nah I don’t think so. You’re pretty comfy.”

I sighed heavily. “Harry come on. It’s getting hard to breathe.”

He gasped, feigning hurt. “Are you calling me fat?”

I shrugged. “Maybe I am.”

He frowned. “Words hurt.”

“Yeah well so does you sitting on me,” I told him.

He laughed. “Touché.”

“Now seriously can you get off of me?” I asked, barely able to get the words out since it was so hard to breathe.”

“I suppose,” he said. He got off of me and then pulled me off the couch. “I figured you want some help going through the boxes.”

I nodded my head. “Yeah but you don’t have to help.”

“No remember the deal was that I get to hang out with you but you chose what we do,” Harry reminded me.

I nodded my head. Oh right. “Well I guess we should get started.”

We walked over towards the boxes. Harry opened a box and I peered inside. Just clothes. I instructed Harry to just put it in my closet. He took the box and went to put it away. I began to open the next box. More clothes. I sighed. I really should’ve labeled these boxes. Harry came back and I just pointed at the box. He grabbed it and started towards my room again. I opened a few more boxes, most of them being clothes, blankets, and a few towels.