Chapter Seven ☼

Chapter Seven 

August 15, 17 days till September...

"Tonight is going to be so much fun!" Hailey squealed running through the aisle grabbing random candy.

Julia and I followed her laughing.

"If this is how you are before all the sugar, I'm scared to see you after..." I commented grimacing.

She just smiled at me, "If you think me on sugar is scary, just wait for Hannah. Now that is a nightmare. You'd think she's high or something."

The three of us burst out laughing and Hannah ran over in our direction.

"I got tomorrows breakfast," she sang holding up a box of popsicles making all of us start to laugh again.

"I'm going to miss all of you so bad!" I whined and Hannah pushed me.

"Shut up Emily! Don't ruin the day with crying!"

I smiled and nudged her back, "Whatever."

"Where am I dumping my junk at?" I called out, walking into the living room.

Hailey pointed over where a lot of other stuff was, "Over in that area somewhere."

"Gotcha!" I replied smiling and setting all the stuff down.

The four of us were having a sleepover and had bought a ton of sugar and other random crap to keep us entertained.

"I brought my speakers!" Hannah called out and started to set up all the stuff on the table.

She plugged her iPod in and turned up the volume super high.

"Ready?" she asked and gave me a knowing look. She pressed play and I squealed, "Ahhhhh! Oh my gosh! I love this song!"

The two of us started rocking out and dancing terribly, while screaming out the lyrics.

"Your stare was holding 

Ripped jeans skin was showing 

Hot night, wind was blowing 

Where you think you're going baby?"

"I just met you"

"And this is crazy."

"But here's my number"

"So call me maybe!" we belted out then burst out laughing.

"What the heck are the two of you doing?" Julia asked looked down at us strangely.

"We are rocking out! To music!" Hannah shouted at her and we started to laugh again.

"Hailey! What did I say about giving Hannah sugar! It's only 4!"

"Sorry!" Hailey shouted from the kitchen and the two of us continued to giggle.

Hannah pointed my finger at Julia, and put on a serious face, "You're looking at us like we're messed up."

Then a smile broke out onto her face, "But we totally are!" She yelled then she fell onto the floor and started laughing hysterically.

"Why am I friends with you people?" Julia muttered rolling her eyes.

"Don't go in there Stupid!" Julia screamed at the TV as the girl started to open the door.

"Lily! Stay outside! Wait for me! He might still be in there!" The guy on the phone with the girl yelled to her. But she ignored him and walked inside.