Chapter 4: Under Construction: Men at work

*** Update is now posted on the next chapter especially inspired by the raging El Nino phenomenon. LOl. ***

See you in the next chapters!

April 13, 2016.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Note: This is a grueling ordeal of searching for the truth. In such reason, this writing is put in a temporary halt, as the author seeks more facts to establish new entries and thought provoking topics to satiate his troubled sense of spirituality. 

The Author envisions to incorporate the following:

1.  The unnamed young man being thrown in jail for a crime he did not commit: To touch base in the topic of injustice and inequality. 

2. The young man would be exposed in the truths behind prison-life and would be-friend a group of heartless criminals who would take him to a tour to the world of sinners: To tackle all the mortal and minor sins and the concept of freedom/free will. 

3. The young man would escape prison but would come witness to his friends being killed upon their escape: To touch base on the concept of life after death. 

4. The young man who was able to escape prison was accompanied by one other in-mate who he fell in love with. His logical mind nor his background in Biology could not give any rational explanation to his feelings for him, as he knew it's not right, but his mind just could not win over his body: To explore concepts of Homosexuality and the creed for human love. 

... Everything is still in thin air, floating like a bubble, in my head, waiting to be written in a chapter and seeking to find its right place in this little piece of heaven. 

Until the right set of Neurons give out the appropriate synapses and brain juice, this work will be here, waiting for the right editing, and your helpful insights! 

Adios for now. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

*** Update is now posted on the next chapter especially inspired by the raging El Nino phenomenon. LOl. ***

See you in the next chapters!

April 13, 2016.