Chapter 11: We're going down

In my mind I flipped out, I was a burden. This was of James fault, he put this in her mind. I was her little girl before she left.

" how long have you been doing this?!?" I asked

" my whole life, hustling" *tisks* "I've had thousand tucked away in Here, in America I wasn't accused I did murder, this is life. Join me. Please, my little burden, now what's the code?"

"Mama, I remember" memories flashed and circled though my mind. Memories of stealing in the train station, the neighbors house and especially my father. The fat old man and his company. Moved away to Australia to franchise. Then I went into tears when I remembered the night my mother jumped off of a roof. But it was not the woman in front of me. My mother dead and my father took care of me until he married my step mother. The woman in front of me, mama. Papa moved and I stayed with her. The conversations on the phone over heard, of how my death will come soon once she finds the code. We have been hustling ever sense a few years ago when my memory developed.

"Good, good tell me now" Flora said. She was no longer my mother.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, hugged her and said slowly "3,4-"
Quickly I grabbed the gun on her hip. Cocking the gun quickly everything looked like it was slow motion. Her face turned sour. Seeing Jayden in the distance broke my heart. But I knew what I had to do. I've been dis owned my whole life. Taken advantage of. No more, I was determined to end this. Flinging the gun to the side out of Flora's reach. Tackling her down on to her back gave me an exhilarating feeling. Sitting on her and Balling my hand up into a fist. Then pounding at her face multiple times. Pinning her arms down and striking to the neck. Lifting my self to my feet then grabbing the gun. Holding it ready. Finger on the trigger. Pointing it at her head.
"BAM!!" a gun roared.
Dropping to my knees realizing Flora left on the ground left untouched by the gun but unconscious. It was not my gun that went off. Turning my head, up the beach James fixing the gun and cocking it preparing his self for a second shot. My life was fading, I was shot in the ribs, on my side. Aiming the gun at Jayden and pulling the trigger as I took my last breath of life. I was dead!! AEverything went white, I was in peace. Or pieces, because when I opened my eyes, Jayden in my arms standing over my dead body. A large puddle of blood surrounded me. James walking to Flora and assisting her up as she woke up. I screamed no one heard me. I get closer to them and kiss both of them on the forehead. Me and Jayden walk into the light to live together in peaceful bliss. To others that don't understand why I took the life of my brother, I swore to him to keep him safe. Allowing him to live with them wouldn't insure his safety. He would grow to know evil. Now we live in the palace of purity in the sky with my true mother, watching their mischief from above.