Chapter 8; Millions

I was left in the warehouse alone with the blazing hot sun shining on me the whole day through the window until sun down. When came sun down the sky turned a nice pink and purple color but the pain on my cheek remained. I made it across the world so I could be disowned by my mother, the last person I loved besides Angel and Marcel that I have left, pushed away and stole from. James should have put the bullet through my head when he had the chance. But I am still puzzled by the talk of a code that I so called know.

TO KNOW A CODE YOU MUST LEARN A CODE. Never have I ever been told a code.

"Luna, shine throw the clouds I have a question to ask you." I muttered awkward in the middle of the dark and empty warehouse. The light of the moon shines upon me then as he responded.
"Yes Carolina"

"Luna, am I crazy for talking to the moon?" I asked

"Carolina you ask me this everyday, you are special, and need to focus on your goal, save mama if she cant save you"

"I'm tied down Luna!"

"Carolina you need to wake up now you understand?"

"Luna what do you m-"
Water poured on my face. My eyes opened real fast. It was mama! I was now laying on the floor on my back. Two large man came over and grabbed me by the arms and dragged me on the chair as mama stood there, but she had her back towards me looking at the floor. It was as if she was searching for something. Now once again tied down.

"Carolina, this is half of it!" She screamed. I looked at her with a confused face. She pointed at the floor, from where I sat I couldn't identify what it was but it appeared to be writing. Writing in the dirt.

" you did it again" she sat down in the chair in front of me.  "Ever sense you were little you would zone out and write the code, never have you finished it. Now there is three more number then there has ever been. You know the code. You wrote it in the dirt with your fingers. This will all be over as long as you tell us the code, if you tell me it we'll hack the system. If we hack the system we can get into your fathers account. Think of it millions, for James, Jayden, you and I. Your papa told you the code, its in there somewhere,tell me it now!"

"Mama, Jayden, papa? Tears rolled down from my eyes.

" yes Jayden your baby brother, you'll see him in the morning just as I will with the code" mama said, turning back and walked out the door as the men followed.

Talking about my papa was a grey zone to talk about. Millions? He has millions? But growing up she said he was dead, was he? The way she talked about him gave me a feeling he wasn't. It gave me a smile to know in the morning I will see my baby brother for the first time. But wait the conversations with the moon are in my head? Can't be!

" Luna! luna" I screamed " luna no, shine on me once again." Butting my head down and falling as sleep so.