Snapchat

"Pillowtalk! My enemy, My ally. Prisoners! then we're free, it's a thriller..." You screamed out the lyrics while holding your phone at an angle trying to get Troy in the shot. He shook his head as he looked at the camera before focusing his eyes back on the road, you giggled before ending the video and adding it to your story.

"I don't know how you listen to that sh*t." He spoke briefly, You placed your hand over your heart faking offense. He glanced at you from the corner of his eye before bursting into laughter, he bit his lip lightly as y'all approached a red light.

"I don't say anything when you be listening to NO Future." You tutted, Troy laughed lightly before reaching out to grab your hand. His thumb ran over your knuckles lightly before intertwining your fingers. Troy pulled out his phone unlocking it shortly after so he could open Snapchat.

"So we in the car, stopped at a red light..." He starts before turning the camera towards you, "Lil shawty got mad cause I said the music she listen to ain't that good, so she called Future 'NO Future' y'all my baby petty as f*ck"

You stuck your tongue out at the camera, before focusing on your phone again. You were so close to beating your high score on Temple Run, when you hear one of your favorite songs being played on the radio.

"Ooh turn that up!" You say excitedly, your phone was tossed into your lap as you watched Troy turn the radio up.

"I keep a gang of bad b*tches wit me too.." You mocked Future's high pitched auto-tune, Troy looked at you disbelief painted his features.

"You didn't like him a couple seconds ago and now you f*ck with him? Petty." Troy pointed out, you rolled your eyes before continuing to rap the rest of the song.