Puppy Love

"Where are you?" You furrowed your eyebrows as you stared at the rectangular glass screen. You were currently FaceTiming your boyfriend of three months, while laying in your bed waiting on him to come over.

"Patience babyboo, I'll be there soon." He said while looking at something beyond the camera, you pouted before letting out a soft sigh.

"I miss you." You said sadly, thinking of the long two weeks you spent without his touch due to your busy schedules. Will looked at the camera his plump his were in a frown, as he looked at you solemnly.

"I'm leaving right now baby." He says seriously, "I love you!" He blows you a kiss through the phone and you pretend to catch it before ending the call with a quick 'I love you too'

You rolled onto your back staring at the ceiling, your heart filled with joy.

***
"Ugh, this is taking forever!" You whined, will smacked your a** playfully before pulling you to a stop by your hips. Your hearing was enhanced greatly due to the fact that you lost one sense temporarily.

"What are you doing?" You asked while trying to figure out where he walked off to, you heard his laughter over what sounded like panting.

"What the f-" you started but you were soon interrupted by Will taking the blindfold off you. Your heart jumped in excitement as you stared down at a female golden retriever, Will stared at you an award winning smile adorned his face.

"Well?" He says opening his arms widely, you jump into his arms unable to contain your excitement. You litter his face with kisses as he struggled to tame you. Finally, you stop kissing his face after you covered every inch. He places you down onto your feet before, lacing your fingers together.

"Do you want to play with her?" He asks.

You nod eagerly, while staring at her with loving eyes. The both of you sat on the vibrant green grass while rubbing the unnamed puppy's tummy.

"She's so gorgeous babe!" You sighed, while you watched her nibble at your fingertips playfully.

"I know, she gets it from you." He said cooly, you scrunched up your nose in thought.

"Are you saying I look like a Dog?" You asked, your voice slightly higher than before. Will's body tensed up before he looked at you nervously.

"You see what I meant to say is that since you're her new mom, you would get the right to say she's good looking because of you." He said, You nod your head pretending to understand his Point of view before picking Azure (I decided to name her that) up.

"Thank you for the puppy baby, you're the best." You smiled before pecking his lips, Will squeezed your thigh lightly before kissing your cheek.

"I love you too baby"