Mine

@donyae13

Today was the day. You could barely eat or think about anything other than what was going to occur in an hour and a half.

"God, I have NOTHING to wear." You yelled, your boyfriend laughed at your pain. You picked your phone from which you were FaceTiming him on and turned the camera back towards you.

"Would you still love me if i came to our date wearing sweatpants and a hoodie." You asked still looking for THE perfect outfit, suddenly everything you owned became ugly and useless.

"That's a good idea because then I won't have to worry about n*ggas lookin at ya." He says seriously, you were about to make a sassy remark when your mother walks through the door with the prettiest pale pink dress.

"I tried to get here before you destroyed your room!" She gasped handing you the dress and the matching shoes. You squealed excitedly before throwing your arms around your Mom and shouting loud praises at her.

"What happened?" Lucas asked trying to get a good look at your surroundings, you covered the camera when your mom walked past with the dress.

"As much as I would love to tell you, I can't!

"What! Wh-"

"Sorry! I love you." And you hung up the phone.

This is going to be great.

*   *   *   *
You tucked strands of your curled hair behind your ear as you waited for him to show up. You couldn't believe that you were going to meet/hug your boyfriend in person for the first time! Butterflies filled your stomach as you thought of him, how on earth did you get so lucky?

Moments later a Taxi pulled up and to your luck Lucas stepped out holding a bouquet of roses in his hand. Your heart dropped to your stomach instantly and Without thinking you ran over to him, almost knocking him over. Out of excitement you were talking so fast that your words were beginning to slur.

"Oh my God!" You breathed.

Lucas stood there with an award winning smile on his face, you had just realized that his arms were open waiting for you to hug him. You immediately excepted burying your face in his chest, he held you tightly rocking you back and forth.

"This is unbelievable!" Lucas said still holding you closer, you kissed his cheek before pulling away from his embrace. He looked down at you lovingly before kissing you tenderly, your stomach erupted into flames.

"Can I just say that I am in shock at how tall you are? Like you are towering over me!"

Lucas laughed quietly before pulling back and looking at you. He bit his lip before pulling you close to him by your waist, you giggled loudly before wrapping your arms around his neck.

"You look so good babygirl." He said while squeezing your a*s, you placed your hands on his chest staring up at him.

"I'm alright."

"You're better than alright. When i first saw you I was like 'that's my fucking baby'. "

"I'm your baby?"

"Yeah, you're my baby, my rider, and more."

~*~
A/N
Only one more request to do !!!