LIKE I WOULD

"It's okay to want me, 'cause I want you
Been thinkin' it over, but I'm through
So stop wasting all my time, messing with my mind
It's cold-hearted, cold-hearted"

His hands were all over you and it felt amazing. You knew it was so wrong to be feeling this way when you had someone, but you couldn't fight your feelings. Troy had thrown his shirt somewhere across your room and your skirt had gone missing. His lips were leaving love bites and bruises on your neck as he pinned your hands with one of his, you were so turned on by his dominance that you didn't hear the sound of a car door closing outside your house.

Troy pulled your thong down, and entered you all in the same breath. He began to work you in the best of ways, you were in complete bliss. He was driving deeper and deeper each time causing your breath to hitch in your throat and his groans to become louder.

He placed you on the bed pulling you up onto your hands and knees. He began to f*ck you faster and harder making your eyes roll back in euphoria, he gripped your hips to keep you in place as his thrusts became less precise. You were almost there when someone began to bang on your room door (run bitch, ruuunnn!) you gasped as you heard your boyfriend shouting on the other side.

"Troy s-stop" you stuttered, his hand smacked your a** before he began to go faster.

After a few minutes the banging stopped and your front door was slammed. And you came hard.

"It's okay to want me now, 'cause he sure as hell don't want you no mo' " he cackled, you whip sweat from your forehead while laughing with him.

What a f*cking day!