Kinky *

Lucas
face sitting (requested!!)

"Why not!" Lucas questioned, your mouth opened and closed repeatedly as you tried to piece together your answer.

"Why not? You could die! Like I could suffocate you by accident and we'll be on the next episode of 'Sex Sent Me To The ER' Is that what you want?" You exclaimed, he rolled his eyes at your dramatic response.

"We always do what you want but when I wanna try one thing, you do the f*cking most!"

"When did I EVER suggest we change something up."

"That time I ate your a*s!"

Your face contorted in disgust, Lucas sat with his head propped on his arm as he stared at you amusement clear on his face.

"First of all that statement is highly false and the fact that you even said that proves that you are just the nastiest n*gga ever. you really wildin (coly) right now..." You stated while trying to get rid of the disgusting images in your head, Lucas wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him. His face was basically buried in your breast as he left hickeys on them, his right hand gripped your bottom tightly through your leggings.

"Please! If you don't like it we won't do it again." He pleaded, you sighed heavily which caused Lucas to smile in triumph. He settled onto his back waiting for you to straddle his chest.

You had to admit that you were having second thoughts but before you could voice them Lucas was pulling your leggings down your thighs before tossing them onto the floor, And your hands were gripping the headboard so tight that your knuckles turned white.

"Relax!" He whispered his hands ran up and down your thighs causing goosebumps to form under his fingertips.

Lucas took the hood of your cl*t between his teeth tugging on it lightly, which caused your body to quiver. His tongue ran over it repeatedly making you wetter than before, his fingers soon joined in by sliding into your entrance. Your legs trembled on either side of him as you struggled to keep from falling apart.

His fingers scissored inside of you as his plump lips wrapped around your cl*t sucking on it harshly. Your bottom lip was trapped between your teeth as you struggled to keep quiet. Now, his fingers were replaced by his tongue which was slipping in and out of you quickly making you gasp loudly.

Your head tilted back as his tongue worked against your slit making your eyes roll back in your head. Your thighs were tense by his ears, which caused him to pull away momentarily your arousal covered his lips.

"Are you trying to suffocate me to prove your point?" He questioned, you squinted at him.

"You just ruined the mood."

"W-wait I didn't mean t-"

"Nope, I'm done!"

You adjusted your lace panties before sliding down to sit down on his lap, Lucas sat up instantly his hands resting on your a*s.

"It was good, wasn't it?" Lucas smirked, you rolled your eyes playfully before shoving him away.

"It was alright..." Lucas stopped laughing instantly, his eyebrows were raised as he stared at you momentarily before pouting his plump lips.

"Fine! It was uh, great.."

"You don't sound very confident..."

"Don't tickle me! It was better than great, in fact it was perfect."

"That's what I thought."

A/N
I know I said I wouldn't write anything more graphic scenes but she went through so much trouble (not really, but she did more than most.)
_theofficiallucia_ 💗💗