Naughty **

Zariiaaa_xoxo

You and Troy had just come home from a date, the whole ride home was filled with sexual tension. From the minute you stepped foot threw the door to the moment you opened your room door troy had been all over you.

"Troy stop, I have to go take a shower and everything ready for work tomorrow!" You giggled.

"Hmm, wrong." With an ease that turns you on more than you'd ever admit, Troy has gripped your waist and lifted you up into his lap, your knees digging into the cushions on either side of him. "I'm trying to distract because I happen to find you quite irresistible tonight." He presses a wet kiss underneath your jawbone. "I want your attention."
"You've had ALL my attention and affection since this morning!" Your eyelids flutter as his kisses grow hotter, his touch more possessive, and you grip tightly onto his shoulders trying to slow him down. He pulls back to look at you, and the heat in his eyes makes you bite your lip, watching as his gaze follows the gesture intently.

"What's wrong, huh? Since when do you turn down sex?" Oh, so he wants to play that game? Your teeth sink into your lip as you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"Trust me, I want this as bad as you do but I have to work tomorrow." As if he didn't hear a word you said, Troy flips the both of you over and kisses you roughly. You hold onto his face as the two of you continue to kiss passionately, Troy unzips and peels your tight dress off. He leans back to take an indulgent look at your chest, thinking of how lucky he is.

He groans lustfully when you buck your hips against his, one hand winding around to the back of you to slip into your pants and squeeze hard onto a firm cheek.

"Fine, I give up."

"I take care of you and you take care of me?" You nod at once, knowing what he's asking for. He widens the space between his legs for you to more comfortably slide down onto the floor between them. You settle on your knees and glance up at him, breasts pressed against the insides of his thighs while you palm him threw his dress pants. He lets out a ragged breath when you push his shirt up and leave kisses on his stomach. You tug his polo boxer down and watch as his member spring out and flatten against his stomach.

Your small hand wrapped around his large member you jerked him softly. This went on for a few minutes before you swirl your tongue around the hot head of him once before you wrap your lips around it and suck, causing a wet slurping sound that has your boyfriend dropping his head back against the bed and hissing. You lower your head, easing more of him into your mouth to suck on,  fingers gather your hair up as best he can with fingers clenching hard enough to sting a little

"Shit, baby girl," he praises you in heated whispers spoken through gritted teeth, hips twitching as you suck him down even deeper. This continues on for awhile before you feel him twitch and release into your mouth. After getting rid of his *** you get up and kiss his cheek before walking to get the stuff needed for your shower, knowing he was going to follow behind.

~*~
I'm never writing a sex scene ever again, i really cannot deal with this. Like reading it everything is fine but writing it? Fuck that lol