Games

"Bruh what the f*ck?" Troy exclaims his Ps4 controller gripped tightly in his hands, you leaned back in the leather recliner pleased with the reaction you were receiving.

Lucas and Will watched the scene while cackling, which caused Troy to get even angrier. You placed the controller in your lap before propping your feet up to show how at ease you were, At this point the other boys were in tears due to this scene.

"Ain't no way in hell that she can do a 360 dunk with carmelo, one of y'all n*ggas helped her..." Troy spat angrily.

"Aww, you mad?" You cooed, Troy chucked a pillow at you which you caught with one hand.

"Odell!" Will joked, which caused you to join in on the laughter.

"Aight, Who tryna get their a** beat next?" you stated cockily, Lucas raised his eyebrows at you and you nodded eagerly ready to continue on with your newfound luck.

"I hope you know we playin FIFA." He stated cooly, your lips parted in disbelief. He knew damn well that you f*cking sucked at FIFA!

"What? Why can't we play 2K? " you whined, he patted your knee before taking a seat on the love-seat next to Will.

"If you don't like it give the controller to Will." He remarked, Will laughed loudly stomping his feet on the ground while doing so. You pouted silently before focusing on the flat screen, you heard knuckles cracking in a distance and you already know who was doing it.

"Oh my God."

***

"On God, n*gga you cheated!" You screamed dramatically, Lucas demolished you. In fact, he didn't even let you score once! You tossed the controller to a cackling Troy before getting up to go check on your charging phone.

"Aww you made the baby mad." Will cooed sarcastically, You glared at him while walking back to your seat.

"Good Job!" Lucas said in a peppy tone trying to hold back the laughs that were threatening to tumble out while holding out his hand for you to shake, you were still feeling bitter so you smacked his hand away from you.

"F*ck You."

----
A/N
I know the 'N' word was used frequently in this but I am in fact an African American so it was not used negatively. But if you are not black and still use it I hope you know that it is a racial slur. I suggest you not use it because there is lots of oppression behind that word. Sorry to get all serious on y'all, I just wanted you guys to understand that there is power behind each word that you use.