And Then THIS Happened...

~Jaxon's POV~

          After seeing a familiar mess of fiery hair, Austin and I immediately ran towards it. I tripped over many things, such as sticks, trash, benches, and- wait, was that a Justin Bieber photo album? Gross.

          Anyways, once I got to the figure, I started to shake her shoulders. 

"Fire?! Are you okay?! Do we need to call the hospital?! Do you need-" 

"Jaxon," Austin cut me off, "We need to wake her up normally and find out where we are."

          I slowly nodded and proceeded to wake her up normally. And by normally I mean whispering, "I found a really good NaLu fanfic the other day..."

          She immediately shot up from her original position and I started laughing.

~Fire's POV~

"I found a really good NaLu fanfic the other day..." Someone's voice snapped me out of my sleeping state. 

          I shot up from where I was lying down and noticed Jaxon laying on the floor laughing, although something was different...

.

.

.

"OH.MY.GOD. AKDFLASJDFL!" I yelled, just noticing that Jaxon and Austin both looked like anime characters.

          My reaction only seemed to make them laugh even more and- wait, is that a Justin Bieber photo album?! Ugh. Girls. Or guys...? 

          Anyways, I thought back to what we were doing before we got here. We were going to school, I found a weird box, we started disappearing, and now we're here... Where ever 'Here' is.

          I pouted and looked at my two friends who were no longer on the floor laughing. 

"How about we find out where we are?" Austin suggested. 

"Good idea Tin-tin! Come on guys, let's go find some people!" I yelled, fist bumping the air and grabbing their hands. 

"You're taking this surprisingly well..." Austin and Jaxon said in unison, sweatdropping. 

          I laughed and continued walking, "Better make the best out of bad situations! Besides, I've always wanted to know what it would be like to live in an anime!"

          They only sweatdropped *Cough, cough, AGAIN* at my FABULOUS words of wisdom. 

Sorry! I had a bit of writer's block on this story. People who have commented on this story:

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD START WITH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT STORY TO BEGIN WITH *Sobs*

Choose from:

Ouran High School Host Club

Fairy Tail

Kuroko no Basket

Sword Art Online

Hetalia

Kamigami no Asobi

I have so many ideas for all of these animes, but I need you to choose!

Thanks,

Adjo!