T w e l v e

This week felt like its gone so fast. Gilinsk and I are alittle clingy a lot. I'm going to be honest we did it. Maybe three, four times.

I was going home today. I packed my bag and said bye to Johnson. I gave Gilinsky a hug too but I held on really long. He stayed here with me for the week.

I felt my feet lift from the floor to see he was picking me up while hugging me. I loved the feeling.

"Your mom is here" Mrs.Jennifer said coming in to interrupted our hug.

"Okay" I said picking my bag up and peaking Gilinsky on the cheek and waving at Johnson.

I walked down the stairs to see my mom in the car.

"Iris, it's only been a week and I missed you so much" she said as I got in

"I missed you too" I said smiling acting happier

--

I opened my house door to a familiar scent filling my noise of vanilla. I love the smell of my house. I walked upstairs to my room putting my bag on my bed.

"I'll unpack later" I said telling myself

I walked downstairs texting Emily that I was home. I went straight to my fridge because it's my fridge and I want food.

"Great" I said as the fridge was like almost empty

I grabbed the cookies n' cream ice cream and a spoon I grabbed the box and took it to the couch while I stalked Twitter.

I noticed Johnson posted a picture of Gilinsky and I laying on each other. To be honest it really looked like we were a couple. Which we weren't.

I favorited or liked the tweet. Whatever Twitter new thing was. I gained a lot of followers, more like two thousand. I a lot of people were shipping Gilinsky and I.

"Irisky" was trending number one in the United States and number two out of the country. What is going on? I questioned.

There were some hate but more positive comments were there. I got a text from Gilinsky of the picture of us kissing. That I didn't even know was taken. It was posted from a fan account.

Wow these fans knew how to get everything. They were really sweet too, a lot have found my Instagram and were commenting nice and sweet stuff. I read through a couple.

"She's so pretty"

"Omg her and Jack are my life"

"I swear Gilinsky doesn't deserve her"

"Mom and dad @jackgilinsky "

"@jackgilinsky your gf is hot"

"she's gorgeous wtf"

I keep reading. It was so cute to see people and their funny comments to Jack. It seemed like a lot of fan girls loved making fun of Gilinsky.

"Iris, I was on Facebook and, I saw a ton of pictures of you and Jack he's a real cutie" my mom said making me want to jump in a river

"Oh my god mom" I said laughing

"Didn't know this boy was famous" she said

"I didn't either" I laughed

"Are you two?"

"together? no." I finished her statement

___

I woke up in the morning to the birds singing outside. It sounds like a good morning but I looked at the time and it was almost four in the afternoon. I knew my mom went to work so I was alone for the day.