N i n e t e e n

I woke up the next morning to Jack being gone and me laying on my couch. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked upstairs to my room.

I picked my outfit for that day. I wanted to stay home but I also wanted to talk to Emily and Caroline. They were my only friends at the moment. I needed them, especially Emily, her and I were bestfriend from the start. I already lost Rachel, she's a bitch, actually a slut. I don't need her.

--

I walked into hell with a dull face on. I walked to my locker observing the pathway to my locker. I opened it to get my books, when a phone stuck out in front of me.

"Hey that's my phone" I said looking up to see Sammy

"I thought I left this at the.."

I cut myself off, knowing exactly where he got this!

"Oh my god! did we!" I whisper

Sammy nods. My heart drops.

"You're dating my bestfriend" I said panicking

"And you're dating my friend" he said in a clam voice. His voice sent chills down my whole body in a scared way

"Sammy we can't.." I cleared my throat. "It was a one night type of thing" I finished

"Can we make it two nights" he asked right when Emily came by.

"Hey Sammy" she said kissing his cheek

I look away as Sammy eyes laid on me.

"Have you seen Jack" I said asking Emily

"You okay, you look like your sick" Sammy asks placing his hand on my forehead

I swallow hard, I know what he's doing.

"I'm fine" I say trying to get his hand off of my forehead

Emily gives me this weird look that I can't explain. I didn't focus on her. I turned away from Sammy and Emily. I noticed Gilinsky walking towards me when I look back at Sammy to see his eyes quickly look up.

he's such a perv.

"Hey baby" Jack placed a kiss on the side of my check.

"Hey" I said smiling

Sammy tensed up, and told Emily he would see he later, he walked by me rubbing the tips of his finger on my arm making every nerve in my body light up.

For some reason, even though I was so wasted and couldn't remember part of me wanted to remember, I mean I remember the good feeling.

what the fuck am I saying? I'm in a relationship with Jack. Or I think I am.

"Hey, I'll see you later" I said to Jack as he said "okay" following my comment

I walked down the hallway, catching up to Sammy.
I walked behind him to a empty hallway. Sammy stopped, and turned around, grabbing my arm. Sammy placed his soft lips on mine. Our lips moved in a sync motion. He grabbed my arm forcefully pulling me into the boys bathroom.

--

I pulled my pants up as the first period bell rang.

"That was great" he said not removing his eyes from my chest

I slapped him with his shirt. Signaling him to put it on. He put his shirt on, grabbing mine pulling me closer to him. I could feel his hot breath breathing on me.

I looked down, as I was embarrassed.

"I have to go" I said running out grabbing my bag that had my books in it and taking my hair out of a pony tail to fix it.