T w o

The next two weeks were honestly terrible.

Jack doesn't do what he's suppose to do.. He's always ignoring me or just on his phone.

He makes me so mad how it's a group work assignment, and he's sitting her making me do all the work. He can't even look at me.

"what's his problem with you" I heard Rachel whisper to me

"I don't even know" I whispered back

I was actually getting annoyed with Jack more than ever.

At least it looks like Emily and Sammy are hitting it off well. But the thing is about Emily and Sammy is that, Sammy can actually look at her when they work.

"We should all come over to my house and work tonight" Emily said

I knew she only wanted this for Sammy.

I've only been to Emily house once which was on my first week of school which was like three weeks ago. It was so awkward because at that time we weren't really best friends now. I suppose we are.

"Sounds great" Sammy said with this cute adorable smile.

I glanced over Jack and saw him roll his eyes.

"Timmy invited too, if you want Rachel" Emily said in a kiddish voice but also mocking-signaling something else which I totally got.

"EW! STOP GUYS" Rachel screaming, and started giggling

I can hook someone up for Rachel if you want Em. I could see Emily jump a little at the little nickname Sam gave her.

"Okay, but please  make sure he isn't disgusting, like Timmy" Rachel said pleading

Everyone started laughing expect for Jack. I ignored it.. He just made me so mad.

When the bell rang we were all dismissed.

**

When I got home, Emily was with me. I didn't want to go home to an empty house by my self.. Emily and i's houses are almost the same size.. I have a bigger one.. Only because my mother is a surgeon, Top of her class Surgeon. As she puts it.

We basically had the same looking house though. But totally different on the inside. Mine was more modern, which isn't my favorite. But whatever. Emily was more classy.. I wouldn't want classy as my first choice or modern. I'm not really sure what I would prefer.

"So, there's this party" Emily said looking at the wall in my living room.

"Tonight?" I questioned at her pause

"No, Friday" she said with a smile

"you in?" she added

I gave a small sigh, and a noticeable one too.

"sure" I said

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" she said wrapping her arms around my neck

"whose going to be there?" I questioned as she unwrapped her arms around me.

"Sammy and some of his other friends" she said

"which friends?"

"not the ones we know" she said with a smile

"okay fine, but is it his party?"

"no, it's Trevor's" she said

I didn't know who Trevor was because I have only been to this school for three weeks.