T h r e e

Gilinsky POV

So, Johnson my own bestfriend didn't want me to ride with him.. I know what he's doing.

*flashback*

"Iris is a cool girl why don't you like her?" Johnson said

"She's a bitch"

"what did she even do to you" he asked

"it doesn't fucking matter what she did to me I just can't stand her"

"for someone you can't stand you sure do talk about her a lot" Johnson said

"Because she pisses me off, she fucking stupid" I said

"Oh my god Gilinsky, You fucked her didn't you" Johnson said laughing

"no what the fuck! fuck you!"

"Bro chill" Johnson said laughing

"you know what, you'll regret this one day Gili-boy. I'll do something you'll wish you never said" Johnson added

*flashback ends*

I know Johnson did this so I'd be stuck with Iris.. Even saying her name makes me want to kill myself.

Everyone knows Emily and Sammy have been going at each other for years.. Sammy can settle down with one girl. I don't get how, just having sex with one girl kissing one girl?

It sounds more like you're in hell. Sammy has been single for a long time though. He never really dated Emily but they were a thing. If he was with her he would never bring up a perverted topic.

That's why I have to, to make sure that he's stays on track and doesn't get his head wrapped around this girl. I mean sure Emily hot but, she's fucking annoying.

We were all playing basketball today and Emily comes along I knew she was going to come, this dumbass Sammy can't keep her away. I didn't think Iris would come though. It's already bad enough that I have to see her at school, why on the weekend now.

Cameron was obviously flirting with Iris. Which was so annoying, Cameron is the settle down type and Cameron and I are friends and if he dates Iris, I'd kill myself.. She annoys me so much I don't even know why. When he made a perverted statement about banging her after the game I wanted to shoot myself. How could you say that to someone so annoying.

I tried ignoring it but he just was everywhere. I'm not going to lie. Iris is good at basketball but she's a girl, not that I'm being sexist or anything.

When everyone was leaving, Sammy had his eyes on Emily the whole time like they were together it was like a cute relationship goals look. Some dumb shit like that. So I said I was hungry. Obviously not for food.

I wanted to get a drink and pick some girls up with Sammy. Johnson doesn't do those kinda stuff. He's more of a head type of person, he would go with us, but he wouldn't eat out. He lets the people eat him out.

If that makes any sense. Sammy and I, are like brothers when it comes to girls, same with Johnson but Johnson like to settle down. He's a sweet guy.

Anyways we got in the car and when I got in. I noticed Emily was laying down all over Sammy which kinda pissed me off because Sammy isn't a bed. I wasn't jealous I just wanted Sammy to not settle down. He's a dumbass, so when he does something stupid he will come ask me for advise..

And I don't know what the fuck to say.

So since they took up the whole back seat, I had to sit next to this bitch, Iris. I could tell she doesn't like
me by the amount of times she rolls her eyes at me.