F o u r t e e n

Still Gilinsky POV

"Students, I hope you all studied hard for this test it determines what your future hold and if you can become a senior or not" Our teacher said

shit, I didn't study. Whatever I know I'll pass because his class is never hard. And I might come off as a really idiot type of guy but I'm honestly a A and B student so it's whatever.

As he handed us out the test I tried to make a small conversation with Iris. She turned me down.

"Hey did you study" I asked looking at her

She looked down at her phone to see the time than reached into her bag to grab a pencil. It was actually pretty embarrassing that she ignored me.

When he handed the test out I looked over at her, than she finally looked up at me. Our eyes locked for a long time until our teacher noticed.

"Don't look at other test, or girls, Mr.Gilinsky" he said making my face blush red.

I continued my test my the way Iris smelt made me go crazy. The way she was dressed turned me the fuck on. She wasn't even dressed so well. Her shirt was a plain black skin tight shirt with grey sweats that said "pink" on the side.

he was hot, really hot. She walked up to the front to turn her test in.

Shit she's done. Now maybe we can talk. I noticed I had to finish my test. I looked at the time. We had twenty minutes until we left.

I Christmas tree the whole test not even reading one question. I turned my test and and came to sit down.

"Iris can we please talk" I said whispering

"You finished your test that quickly?" she asked raising her eyebrow

"Yeah? So what? You finished?" I asked

"nothing just wondering, I have an advantage. I study I didn't go out and fuck girls I didn't know" she said angrily

"You fuck girls? that's hot" I said lightening the mood

"You know what I mean" a small smile crept up onto her face

"Iris, please listen to me" I said hoping she would

She turned to where our faces where just inches apart

"I'm sorry" I said hoping she would forgive me

Before she could even speck the bell rang dismissing us. She walked out fast than I could.

I followed her, finally I caught up to her, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the boys restroom.

"Get the fuck out" I yelled making all the boys get out

"Who the fuck do you think you are! Leave me alone Jack!" she said being fully annoyed

"Just listen to me!!" I yelled making my voice echo

"No! You fucked someone at a party after you fucked me, you got what you wanted now leave me alone! I'm not a toy Jack. To be completely honest with you, I want a relationship not a fling or something that I don't even know what it is. You had your chance at me now it's over! I can't believe I even thought for a second we could be something, but no the oh so fucking ego Jack Gilinsky likes to keep his pride in being a dic-" Tears begin coming down her face.. as she continued "I'm sick of being a toy Jack! I don't want to be someone you can come to when you get in the mood so we can play around. It pisses me off and I don't want to be know as the girl who follows Gilinsky because Jack my emotion are everywhere I don't know what to think about you! It's driving me crazy! I swear it's like I'm in love with yo-"