We can do this

Day 4

The space so small, it's so dark under my bed, just like my heart. The only monster under my bed is me. Alone and cold, I want my mommy so badly, I miss her. I miss how she never tucked me in bed, how she never told me bed time stories, how she never loved me. Is it wrong that I dream of a different mother every night, is it wrong that I fear you mom. I don't know ma' I'm so lost, and I just can't seem to stop running away from life. I hate this feeling in my heart. I can't stop crying, I let the tears puddle under my cheek as I lie alone under my bed. I'm so scared. I don't want to see this world, just hide forever.

I let the water fall from my eyes, each drop carrying a piece of that will forever disappear into the carpet. I am sucha coward, nobody is out there today I love you. I'm a bird with torn wings, that can't fly, that can never be free. Caged in a cage that god has made for me. In a body that can't sore through the sky. I am a prison to myself.  I can't escape.

I've been trapped since birth, since birth I've been cursed with this curse to just curse. I am born to never be free of this curse I'm locked in. Bounding me in walls people put around me so high I can't climb them, so hight Ican't even see the top. I can't breathe no more everything inside hurt too much. I want it all to end, to stop, I want to be free of this life, this reality. I want my fantasy to become my reality, that way I would be quees, I will rule. You could't even breathe without my permission. But I'm stuck in my reality. Stuck with is pain, this curse, this bullshit. I can't even get up and fight. i'm too weak. I can only cry, and cry I will in this small space, where it's so dark. Under my bed I lye crying. each tear carries away a piece of me and eventually there will be nothing left of me.

Demi's POV

It was 7 in the morning, Kayla was out of surgery. She was lying on the bed, her eyes still closed. Sophia left for a meeting she had to go to. I was sitting beside Kayla's bed. Her color returning to the normol pale she usually seems to be. I was holding her hand tight, determined to not let go no matter what. 

The doctors said that she was out of immediate danger, although she's going to be in recovery for a while being monitored. Mom said that they were already here, when she said that she was going to book the next flight she really meant it. They were headed to the hospital.

I felt something move in my hand, I looked to see Kayla's finger twitch. I looked to her face her eyes still closed. "It's okay Kayla, open your eyes." I whispered to her kissing her forehead. I heard a cough, I looked up to see famaliar faces. "Mom" I sceamed quitely. I opened my ars for, as she walked in and gave me a big hug. Then it was Dallas, my lovely older sister, and my little baby sister, Madison.

"Your dad got caught up in work, but he said he will be coming later on, Dems." My mom informed me. Well atleast he's coming.

"Well, everyone before we get started, I have someone special someone." I said getting exicted. "I love her to bites, and she's my ittle baby girl." I added. "This is the one and only, Kayla!" I showcased her with my arms to everyone.

"She's so beautiful" My mom said touched.

"I think she's more cute." Madison said, pinching her cheeks.

"And so are you," I said kissing her on the cheek, "although if Kayla was awake she wouldn't have let you do that" I said giggling.

"What happened?" Dallas said, "I mean why is she here in the hospital, mom wouldn't rell us, said it's your job to." She added.

The sadness returned as yesterdays events came flying back into the centre of my head. I was still holding Kayla's still hand. "Guys, sit and I'll tell." My mom took a seat on the bed on the otherside of were I was, Dallas took a seat on the other chair in the room, and I let Madison sit on my lap.