Cool Down

Guys next chapters here, and I gotta warn you it's bloody, cold, and triggering so read it if u can handle it.

Other then that enjoy

****

Demi's POV

We walked into the house, it is a small house, with a chocolate bar looking garage door. The grass is a yellow brown clour, but tints of green can be seen. All covered by the fallen dead leaves from the autumn season.

“Do you have the keys?” Mads asked.

“Dad had the only one.” Kayla said starring at the front door, half here and half in her thoughts.

“Great Demi, this was your great idea, how are we going to get-” Dallas was interrupted by a click sound. We all looked to see Kayla putting away a bobby pin into the black, rectangular mail box.

“Kayla, did you break into your own house?”

“That's real bad ass, Demi looks like you got competition.”

“It's survival” Kayla said from the very front.

I raised a brow at her walking behind Mads. I looked to my left to see a tall man wearing sunglasses and shorts. He pulled out a cigarette. I couldn't tell if was looking at me, so I ignored him taking my first step into Kayla's house.

A faint odour travelled the air, wasn't pleasant but it wasn't too bad either. From the front door there were two ways to go. One down the hall to what seemed like the kitchen, or up a short flight of stairs.

“Small and cozy.” I said smiling at Kayla.

“It ain't homey” She said.

I gave her a worried glance as she walked past me. “So do we get a tour.”

“Sure.” Kayla stood at the end of the all from us. “Entrance,” she pointed at the door behind us. “Stairs, one room over there,” She pointed at the kitchen ceiling, “Two over there,” she pointed up in a room to her left. “And in there is the dining room slash, living room, slash family room, and downstairs is the basement. And you have one bathroom upstairs and one downstairs.”

"Epic tour" Mads said sarcastically.

 Kayla just starred at her with no expression, and then she spoke. "I try my best."

“Like I said cozy.” I repeated myself. We all left our luggage at the entrance and walked down the hall. There where to big brown doors on the rights side. They both slide into each other. I walked into the kitchen following Kayla. A small table was against the wall in front of the fridge which was against the wall on the other side. I looked at the walls, there stained with red, brown colours, marking of hand prints. Some parts the dry wall was punched in. The house even had a land line. I noticed the rest weren't behind me probably strolled to the living room, or whatever you want to call it.

I watched Kayla pull out a bottle of beer from the cabinet, and immediately I walked up to her grabbing it as she was about to pop the cap off using the table. She looked at me, and then the bottle. “Not a fan of drinking either.” She said smirking.

“Open it.” I said handing it to her.

This time she raised a brow as she grabbed it and popped the cap. Instantly I grabbed it from her and walked past her to the sink. I poured it down the sink.

“That ain't good for the environment”. She said.

I heard another cap pop. “Kayla.” I warned as she took her first gulp.

I could feel the irritation building up. I quickly grabbed the bottle from her and went to the cabinet shocked to see it full of packs of beer, vodka, rum, this place is a bar.