Dont Believe in every Dream (Aoi x Reader)

Hey guys! So I apologize a million times for not updating in awhile. I've been and still am suffering from writers block :( it's crazy.
Sorry to whoever requested me to do a one shot for them, I'll try to work on it as soon as I can. After I find inspiration. Anyways, here's a little something. It's not my best but at least it's better than nothing.
Also, most of this story will be in "dream mode" so it'll be in italics. The last part where it isn't italics, will be when you wake up. (If that makes sense, bare with me.)
❤️❤️❤️

You woke up to the birds chirping loudly and the bright sunlight pouring in on you. You groaned, trying to shield your (e/c) eyes from the painful beams of light. It seemed like the perfect day except for one thing. The feeling of loneliness surrounding your broken heart. You looked to your left, half expecting to see your lover sleeping in peacefully like he used to, yet, you found the spot empty. You felt a sharp pain in your heart but you ignored it. You were used to the hurting by now. Sighing, you carefully got out of bed and quickly got dressed into something comfortable. You styled you (h/l) (h/c) hair before leaving the room and heading downstairs. You didn't expect for your lover to be around, so you made breakfast and ate it alone.  You hated how quiet your shared house was. You felt as if the silence was mocking you.. reminding you of the times where your boyfriend stuck around, laughed with you, held you and, most importantly, loved you.
Your mind constantly went back to four years ago when you met the love of your life. You had just moved to Tokyo and your new friends took you to The GazettE live. That is where you met the raven guitarist. You both made eye contact from your places in the audience and on the stage. From that point on, your life changed for the better. Well, it started out for the better. You felt a lonely tear race down your cheek and whispered, "Aoi, why would you do this to me?" You felt a vibration in your pocket. You wiped your tears away with the back of your sleeved arm before grabbing your phone and reading the text message. "Meet me outside of your house," you smiled. Your best friend, (f/n), always knew ways to cheer you up. You ran outside and quickly pulled your best friend in for a hug. You didn't dare to hide your emotions so you let your tears fall free as she rubbed your back. She knew what you were going through. You told her everything seeing as she was your best friend. She was also one of the only people who could see right through your smile. Because of that, you no longer hid your pain. After holding her and crying for what seems like forever, you  finally let go of her and  wiped your tears away. You and your best friend walked to the mall in comfortable silence.
After arriving at the mall, you and your best friend decided to eat something before shopping. You made your way to the food court, window shopping along the way. Your mind kept going back to Aoi, but tried shaking off as much of the thoughts as possible. A quick nudge pulled you from your thoughts. You looked at your friend questionably. (F/n)  pointed a finger toward your right. You followed her finger to where she was pointing and gasped. "A-Aoi?!" The raven haired guitarist pulled back from kissing a blond girl and looked straight st you. Instead of looking panicked, like most people would getting caught cheering, you were shocked to see him smirk. "Took you long enough to find out. I don't love you anymore!" You felt your eyes glisten as the tears lined up in order to fall. You were frozen to place, you couldn't speak.
"AHH!" you screamed in absolute horror. You woke up with a throbbing pain in your head. Your tears kept on falling as you kept replaying the dream in your head, over and over again. "It was just a dream.." you whispered between shaky breaths. All of a sudden, you saw Aoi run in with a panicked look on his face. You would have laugh at his face, if you weren't so shaken up. He rushed over to you and pulled you into his arms, cuddling you close. You grabbed the hem of his favourite shirt into your hands and sobbed into his neck. Aoi, completely confused as to what was going on, rubbed your back soothingly in a manner to try and calm you down. "Don't leave me.. dont leave me.." you repeated, sounding like a small child.
An hour later, after sobbing and repeating don't leave me countless of times, you told you lover about the dream. He smiled and stroked your cheek. "I'm not leaving you today, tomorrow, or never." He kissed you softly and pulled back. Leaning his forehead against yours lovingly, he whispered, "don't believe in every dream."

❤️❤️❤️

So here it is. Hopefully it's not that bad. I tried my best. Hope you enjoyed!