Splashing Fun (reader x ?)

(F.m) = favourite member

It was a hot, muggy day. You and your boyfriend, (f.m), soaked in the sun as you both lay in the sand at the beach.

You started to feel uncomfortable as rays of sunlight hit your bare skin. You could tell you were starting to burn. As you shifted, twisted and turned in the sand, (f.m) noticed your discomfort.
"Do you want to go swimming?" (F.m) asked. You nodded and stood up. (F.m) grabbed your hand and led you to the water.

Once in the water, (f.m) started to splash you. "Hey!" You shouted, laughing. You tried shielding yourself with your hands but that didn't stop (f.m) from splashing you. You giggled and began splashing back and, soon, a splashing war started between you and (f.m).

Things got intense, you both splashed each other fast and hard in hopes of winning the playful war. You were beating (f.m) by a long shot. "Okay, okay! You win," he laughed. You stopped splashing him and was about to do a victory shout when all of a sudden he splashed you. However, before you had the chance to complain or splash the male back, he had disappeared.

Looking around, you furrowed your brows in confusion. Where could he have gone? Suddenly, you felt a body rise from the water behind you. Before you could react, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist and picked you up in the water (your only waist deep), spinning you around. You screamed and giggled. (F.m) finally stopped spinning you around and turned you around so that you're facing him. With a cocky grin, he leaned in and kissed you sweetly before saying "I love you."

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been updating. I've lost inspiration. I hope you guys liked this one shot. I decided to do something different. I will try to start updating more.