Camping (Kai x Reader)

I'm basing the setting off of my camping trip, hehe :3 however, everything that happens in the one shot is obviously fake.

There was two weeks of summer left. You and your family were camping out by the lake, in a cabin. The view was spectacular. The cabin you and your family are  staying in was surrounded by other cabins belonging to other people. The lake was filled with sparkling, blue water and the other side of the lake was surrounded by beautiful trees of all sizes. The sunlight was pouring down on the campsite like a really hot waterfall.

There was tons of things to do at the campsite. Swimming, fishing, hiking, biking, boating... however you couldn't help but feel bored.

That changed one day.

It was third day of camping and you were sitting inside of the cabin bored. As you were eating your (f.c) Popsicle, you heard your parents talking. "(Y.N) come on out here! There are some people we would like you to meet." You rolled your (e.c) eyes before eating the rest of your cold treat.

You walked out of the cabin, instantly bringing attention to yourself by your parents and three strangers. One male, who looked to be around the same age as you, and an older looking couple. You were guessing the older couple was the parents. "(Y.N), this is Kai and his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Yutaka. They just arrived a few hours ago. So please be kind to them." You nodded and put on a bright smile, before bowing in respect. "My name is (Y.N). It's nice to meet you." Mr. and Mrs. Yutaka took an instant liking towards you, while Kai smiled a dimpled smile towards you. You felt your heart speed up, confusing you.

Little did you know, Kai also took an instant liking towards you. But he liked you maybe a little too much.   

A few days later..

It was your last day at the camp and you were packing your belongings. A lot has happened these past few days. You and Kai became close, almost as if you're best friends and knew each other for years. As you were finished packing, you thought about leaving and not seeing Kai again. For some reason, you felt a pain slice through your heart as if a sword was piercing the organ.

Knock knock! You ran to open the cabin door, to reveal a wet looking Kai. You furrowed your brows in confusion. "I was in the water, would you like to join me?" The cute male asked. You giggled and nodded, running off to change into your bathing suit. Thank God you didn't pack your bikini.

An hour has gone and you were now laying on the dock with Kai. "I'm really going to miss you, (Y.N)." You looked over at the male, who all of a sudden looks nervous. You grabbed onto his hand and smiled, "I will miss you too, Kai." You put your head on his chest and was held by him. Kai bit his lip, debating on whether or not he should make a move. He followed his heart and tilted your head up. At first you were confused, but your confusion turned into shock when you felt his lips on yours. You soon started to kiss back. You both pulled apart due to lack of oxygen and Kai leaned his head against yours. "Promise me we will be together again someday? I love you." You nodded, "I promise. I love you too, Kai."

The next day you were sitting in the backseat of your parents' car, while your mom drives home. Your parents were talking but you didn't hear what they were saying. You smiled, thinking "this was the best camping trip ever."

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh my god this one shot sucked ass. I apologize. I have writers block but wanted to update since I haven't in forever. I feel bad and this is one shirt chapter :(