Chapter 8

Sorry for not uploading sooner. Anyway, hope you will enjoy. Also, thanks to Brebunny for adding the story

____________________________________

Wynn

It had not been so bad. Everyone did not seem to think it as embarassing to have your picture blown on the screen like that. The boys have not commented on it either. Well, Nate never really talked much, but when he did he always had something interesting to say. He contributed the most to the lyrics the boys wrote. I was just watching a documentary on wildlife while I had Stevie work some problems when Nate sat on a couch opposite mine.

''Hey.'' He said, smiling slightly. I gave him a bright smile in return, which was kind of a stupid habit of mine. I mean, everytime I greeted someone, however little I may know of him or her, I will be really cheerful. Sometimes the person will be surprised -quite understandably- at how it made me happy to see them. It was a weird habit, 'sweet' like Tori says, but I feel someday someone will probably think I'm nuts. I chuckled to myself. Huh, I was even cheerful on the inside, like some side-effect of having too much coffee or something. 

Anyway, we watched the documentary, 'wowed' together at some points and laughed. After it was over, we talked about ourselves a bit. He had no  girlfriend at the moment, but there was some girls he found cute. When I asked him about asking them out, he shrugged, saying he did not want a girlfriend for the time being. He had had a girlfriend about three months ago,- a relationship that lasted a grand total of three weeks before they broke up. She was a star, he was a star. Her work took her there, his work took him here. Soon they drifted apart. He was surprised when I told him I had never dated anyone in my 17 years of life. Then he accused me of lying. When he asked why, I just replied that boys did not find me attractive enough probably. So he accused me of lying for the next ten minutes and tried to get the truth out. I got tired after a while of laughing and got up to get a lemonade when I noticed Daniel standing around behind us, focussed on flipping through the phonebook directory.

It was three days since the incident in the car and he had not appologised or even talked about it. So I acted like he did not exist as well. It will be a little weird when I will be talking animately to Nate and Travis and whenever he will be there I will just take it down a notch or converse more to his brothers. I was not trying to be mean. I would have answered any question if he asked them in a conversation. But that was the point. He did not seem to want to talk to me at all when I was supposed to be mad at him. Well, like he said, I was not his type of girl, so lets leave it to that.

I was already on talking terms with Travis as well, despite my shy nature. But he was extremely outgoing so it was inevitable. Once he had a fight with Nathalie and I helped him get out of it. Travis was a romantic but he sometimes missed out on some ideas. Despite my lack of love life, I was a girl and helped him as to what to wear, what gift to get etc. I know he will ask her to marry him someday soon. They were just too perfect. They had dated each other since they were twelve. I was a little sister to Travis, and that was great. Well, not when he went goes through my backpack for my snacks every evening although his kitchen is loaded. It is so obvious that he does that just to piss me off.

''Everything will be fine, Mrs Storm.'' I assured her.

''I'm sorry again, sweetie-''

''It's fine!'' I told her again, practically pushing her out of the door this time.

''Ok, I'm going, I'm going. You have Kyla to help you out. Right, Kyla?'' Mrs Storm asked.

''She most certainly does! She does not need to worry about anything while I'm here! '' Kyla chirped and I gulped. I was worried because she was here. Not because of the six kids I needed to babysit because Mrs Storm had an urgent call from her mom and had to walk out on this playdate. Mr. Storm was accompanying her. The boys were about to leave too to meet a new British designer. The Storms were millionaires. You'd think they will keep a butler or something around for these situations. But, no. Mrs Storm was a simple woman and intended on getting her family  to live a simple life as well. All the kids were not from a rich background. Well, most of them were, but some were just neighbours and they were all nice in the total ten minutes I had spent with them.