Introduction

The fast
The strong
The fearless
The evolved

THE WINGED

WARNING: If you have happened to come across this book, drop it, just leave it and forget about it because if you don't... You become part of the evolution. I know how that might sound. Intriguing right? But it's not all that great. Sometimes, knowledge is best not known. I can't say much, only this. This book contains the truth, what the government doesn't want you to know. By reading this THEY will come after you. So if you decide not to heed my warning, then please, be careful with this knowledge. Your life may become dependent on it.

Welcome to the truth, to the evolution, to THE WINGED.

By reading this you have chosen not to heed the warning above and are about to embark on this journey. As truthfully as I can I'm going to tell you my story, the story of the Winged kind. The government doesn't want you to know about us, and neither do we, for obvious reasons. I'm telling you this story because it could easily just as well be yours too. The gene mutation has no pattern that neither team can truly follow. Well, the Winged can, it's how they found me. But that's not always reliable as it goes mostly by instinct. I'm getting ahead of myself, this is after all just an introduction and not the actual story...

 I'm getting ahead of myself, this is after all just an introduction and not the actual story