Chapter 5

(Picture Of Lucas is on the side. Also the song Scarlette sings to Harry is also on the side. Thanks for reading!)

"Are you ready"? Scarlette caqlled from the front door. We were going for a jog around the block, she said she does it every week so i might as well to since I'm going to be staying here.

"Yeah I'm coming hold on" I called back slipping on my sneakers. I walked over to the door she was standing there playing with her keys. She was wearing black voga pants with a white tanktop her hair up in a high ponytail. "Ready?" She asked opening the door. I nodded my head and picked up my water bottle from the side table next to the door.

"Are we almost there" I yelled to her, man am i out of shape. She stopped and turned around waiting for me to catch up to her. "Yeah its right down this hill." She said pointing down to her house at the bottom of the hill."Race you there" She asked with a playful grin on her face. "Your on Rose" I said calling her by her last name. "Lets go Styles" She said running down the hill, I caught up to her and picked her up putting her in the opposite direction and running to the house as quick as i can. I bolted up the back steps and into the house. I walked into the kitchen, a man with blond hair in a police uniform stood there. The man i just stared at each other giving each other dirty looks. Scar came into the house at first she didn't even realize he was standing there. "No far you cheated "She said playfully. I nudged her in the shoulder and pointed to the guy standing there observing her with a smile on his face. She looked over at him her expression changed to shocked. "What are you doing her" She asked. "This is my house, the real question is who is this" he asked referring to me. Wait what did he mean this is his house. Wait what is going on.

"Lucas this is Harry, Harry this is my brother Lucas hes a police officer for London" She said, he stoke his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand his grip on my hand tightened, he was the boy from the pictures, this is her brother. We both let go of each others hands and stepped back to the previous position in was in. "Okay Luke whats the real reason why your here" Scar said putting her keys down on the table. "What I cant visit my sister" he asked with a playful grin on his face. She gave me him a serious look. "Okay but i think i should tell you this ALONE" he said his eyes moving over to me looking me up and down, like I'm a criminal. "No what ever you have to say you can say it from of him" Scar said putting her arm around my waist. Wow whats going on. When her skin touched mine we both got goosebumps. I saw her skin form the goosebumps. I put my arm around my shoulder, I'll use any excuse to touch her like this. "Dad's getting married." he said. Scar's whole expression changed she looked hurt, she put her head down and looked at the ground. "He invited all of us" he said leaning against the counter. She looked up at him her eyes glossy, her bottom lip trembling. "Even -" She started but he cut her off. "Yes even Alice" he finished for her. She just stood there staring ahead of her, like she was remembering something. "The wedding's in 2 weeks, but he invited you and Ally to come to lunch next week to met her son and his friends." Lucas said. She nodded her head and kept looking forward. Lucas looked down at his watch and mumbled something. "I have to go, but i guess I'll see you at the wedding." He said walking towards her, he gave her a peck on the head and walked in front of me. "It was nice meeting you Harry" Lucas said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand but he pulled me into a hug. "Take care of my sister" he whisper in my ear. He let go and left the house. "Scar are you okay"? I asked putting my hand on her shoulder. "Yeah, I'm fine" She said wiping a tear that escaped. "Okay, I'm going to lay down and watch TV okay"? I said. She nodded her head and walked outside onto her deck in the back. I looked out the window and saw her pull something out her bra, it was a box of cigarettes and a lighter she sat down her back up against the house she pulled her legs up to her chest and lit the cigarette. After a couple of puffs she cried. I left her to  calm down and relax, i layed down on the couch and just let my thoughts take over me.