Chapter 8

Scarlette's Outfit is on the side)

We pulled up in front of her house, the only light that was seen was from the headlights.We got of the car still holding hands, It felt different it felt as if it belong with mine. We walked up the patio steps, to the deck which had a pretty nice grill on it. Scar let go of my hand to get the keys out of pocket. She fumbled with the keys trying to get it into the lock. She opened up the door to walk into a freezing house.

"Shit I left the air on" She said jogging over to the thermometer on the wall. She pressed a few more buttons, then the heat came on. She began shivering as she sat down on the futon that she's been sleeping on since I've been here.

"I'm going to get changed, you wanna get ready for bed"? I asked. She looked over the couch and at me smiling.

"Sure" She said walking over to me smiling.We walked into her bedroom I went to my bag while she went into her draws.I pulled out a pair of sweats and a Jack Willis sweater too. She walked into the bathroom and got ready for bed. I quickly got dressed in the bedroom, I heard the lights in the bathroom flick off and the sink water stop watering. Scar walked out with her hair in a messy ponytail along and she was wearing black sweat pants and a big black shirt.

"Do you wanna sleep in here with me" I asked without even thinking. The words just flew out of my mouth. Nice going Styles I mentally face palmed myself.

"Yeah, but no funky buisness Styles" She said stern but you could hear the humor in her voice. She walked over to the other side of the bed but before climbing she set the alarm clock for school tomorrow. I pulled the blankets back and climbed in under them. Even though Scar and I are dating it feels like we barely know each other and I'm ready, ready to tell her my life story.

"Babe can I ask you something"? I asked as she began to climb into the bed also.

"Um sure, I guess" She said confused as she pulls the blanket up.

"Why do you live by yourself"? I asked, I felt her tense up beside me. I watched carefully as she bit her bottom lip.

"I made a deal with Lucas my sophomore year that I wouldn't drop out of school as long as I got to live on my own" She said looking down at her hands that were playing with the blanket.

"Why were going to drop out" I asked wrapping my arm over her shoulder bringing her closer to me. She shrugged her shoulder.

"It just seemed like a good idea, plus with everything that was going on at the time" She said her voice cracking slightly. "Um so why did you move here, Liverpool isn't the greatest of places to live" She said chuckling at the end. I froze, my face looked straight as all the memories of why we left came back into my head.

"Harry, are you okay" She asked sounding conserened but that just made it worst it reminded me of that day, the day he left.

~Flashback~

I sat up in my room with Gemma while Mum and Dad argued downstairs about the situation Gems was in.

"It's all my fight, I'm the reason why they are fighting" Gemma cried into my shoulder as I held her close to me.

"Sh Gems It's not your fault it was a little mistake no one knew it was going to happen." I said cradling her in my arms.

"Yes, it is I'm the one that thinks she's pregnant. I'm the one that's going to have a kid at 17 Harry, not mum me" She cried louder. A loud crash was heard from downstairs, Gemma flinched. I let go off her and got up from my bed.

"Harry please don't, stay here" Gemma cried as I opened my bedroom door.

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to make sure they are okay' I said before walking out into the hallway and to the top of the stairs.