Chapter 6

Our lips continued to move in sync. I was about to deepen the kiss but she pulled away. "Harry we can’t" she said getting up from the bench.

“Why?" I asked with a stupid grin plastered on my face.

 "I don’t want you to get hurt" She said looking down.

"What do you mean" I asked I turned around so my legs where on the other side of the bench facing her.

"I'm broken, my heart is cold and nobody can change that because that’s me. I know people who would be willing to kill you because you’re with me" She said her eyes becoming red and watery.

"Hey listen' I said taking her hands and pulling her towards me so now she was in between my legs. “I’m not going to let anybody stand in my way, I really like you Scar please just give us a chance"? I pleaded.

She shook her head but her eyes showed a different answer, tears streamed down her face. "Harry, you don’t even know me." She said in between sobs.

 'Let me get to know you then" I said standing up but still holding on to her hands.

 "Let me think about it please" she asked locking her blue eyes into mine.

 "I'll wait no matter how long it takes" I said pecking her temple.

 “We have school tomorrow so I'm going to lie down, alright" I said looking down at her.

 She nodded her head and let go of my hand and left the room. I followed behind her we walked past the living room and the kitchen into her bedroom. I went into my bag and got out a pair of basketball shorts for bed. Scar rummaged through her drawers looking for something. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, in the process I heard Scar walking around the room. I spit into the sink one last and walked back into the bedroom no one is here anymore. I set the alarm on my phone for 6 for school. I set my phone down on her desk that had papers scattered on it. I walked over to the bed and lay down; I stared at the ceiling, my thoughts taking over my head.

I want to know her, but she’s going to have to get to know me and I'm going to have to dig into the past. Am I even ready to do that let alone her? I don’t understand what makes me so attracted to her, I'm not saying she isn’t hot because for a fact she is, but why do I want more than just a friendship from her? Also her brother what did he mean by his house? When Lucas mentioned her dad getting married why did she look upset, isn’t that supposed to be a happy moment? Maybe not, I don’t know. She's meeting the lads next weekend so maybe that will get her to open up a little bit more. I have to get my stuff ready for next weekend,that means i have to talk to my mum. She hasnt called me once since I left neither has Gemma but i understand if she hates me. I shouldnt have brought up what happened between her and Zayn. It was a stupid mistake, she cant hate me forever. She can't right? My eyelids began to get heavy as i  thought more.

"DING DING" played throughout the room,i groaned and rolled over. I heard the shower runing and someone humming.I got up from the bed with my eyes still closed. Ugh Mondays, I hate you. I opened my eyes the sun was rising, and the bird were chirping. I walked over to my phone 6:02 the time read. I walked over to my bag and pulled out a pair of blue jeans along with a white tank top and a green beenie. I placed my clothes on the bed, when i heard the water turn off. The bathroom door open and Scar walked out in a towel. God her body, its just so,so--

"Harry you do know its not polite to stare right?" She said laughing lightly.

"Um a- um sorry" I said scratching the back of my neck. She rolled her eyes and went over to a draw pulled out a pait of jean shorts. I turned back around a got dressed. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and felt eyes burning in the back of my head. When i turned around Scar was already in her outfit(A/N Scarlett's outfits on the side.) She was staring at me whit a cheeky grin.

"I thought staring was not polite" I said returning

Her cheeks burned a bright red, she looked down at the ground and started moving her feet from side to side “I’m going to get the car ready okay” She asked me a small smillee.

‘Can you get more a dorable” I thought in my head. “Yes I can’ She responded giggling. Wait did I just say that out loud? She turned on her heel and walked out the bedroom closing the bedroom doot behind her. I continued to get dressed, I put my converse on and grabbed my school nooks out of my beg. I walked outside to see her leaning against the hood of the car smoking. When she saw me walking towards her she smiled from ear to ear, throwing the cigratrate down and smushing it with her foot.

She ran toward me “Guess what” She asked excited. I put my hands on top of shoulders to try and calm her down. I chuckled lightly before answering her. “What”? I asked still chuckling. ‘We don’t have school today” She said with a huge smile on her face.

“What do you mean? Why?” I asked slightly confused. Why wouldn’t we have school? She laughed lightly shaking her head.

“Today’s Labor Day” She said smiling wide. I totally forgot today’s labor day, wow. I wonder what Gems and Mum are doing today?

“What are you going to today then”? I asked sitting on the hood of the car.

“Well I was hoping that” she stopped to get her self onto the hood next to me. “we can go to a friend’s of mine’s house, they are having the races today and I’m in it” She said moving her feet from side to side.

“Sure. The races on telly right?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“No like actually races, with bikes and cars. My buddy put some money down on me to win ridding his bike and If I do win I get some extra cash” She said making a ‘cha ching’ noise when it came to the money.

I thought about it. Maybe if I go with her I can get to know her. Meet the people she hangs out with and see if they are all like her. I smiled and looked over at her.

“I wanna come’’ I answered. I know I’m going to regret this.