Chapter 8

A/N Scar's Outfit is on the side, in the picture she doesnt have the highlights but just pretned she does thanks :)

We sat in the car as we pulled up back to her house so she can get ready to meet my family. My mum texted me saying to come over at 8 for dinner and to look nice.

‘So what do I have to wear” Scar asked as the car came to a stop.

“Well she said look nice so if you have anything presentable that would be nice’ I said unbuckling my seat belt.

“Are you saying what I wear is not presentable”? She asked humor in her voice.

“Not to a mum” I said laughing lightly.

“I am offended Styles” She said putting her hand over her chest acting hurt. I looked over at her shot a look. “Okay. Okay, I’ll see what I have can you at least put the grocery’s away while I get ready? She asked as we both got out of the car.

“Yeah don’t be too long though we only have an hour and half to get ready” I yelled to her as she began walking into the house.  

“Will do” She yelled back. I went to the trunk and began taking out the groceries and bring them into the house.

After putting everything away and putting on one of Scar’s Brother’s outfits on and taking a shower were almost ready to go, the only problem is Scar isn’t ready yet. I got up from the coach walking over to her bedroom door knocking lightly on it.

“You almost ready we have to leave soon” I say taking a look at the clock the hung in her kitchen above the stove. 7:48 it takes about a good 5 minutes to get to my house from here so we need to leave soon.

“Yeah let me just get my shoes on” She says. I hear her footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. The door swings open, and my jaw nearly drops to the floor. She looks so... so... gosh... she looks so freakin gorgeous. She is wearing a black strapless dress, tight at the top but not too tight and at the end it gets all puffy like a tutu. She wears her usual black eyeliner and mascara but this time along with red lipstick.

“Do you like it”? She asks as she twirls around to show me a full view, he heals make her the same height as me.

“Like it? I love it you look gorgeous babe.” I compliment as I take another look at her. She blushed and looked down at the ground, her highlights coming more in view. She still looks so different what it is?

“Thanks, so let’s go” She said looking up at me smiling. That’s when I notice it; she doesn’t have her piercing in.

“You took them out?” I ask. I’m not going to lie but she looked hot with them in. She looked at me confused for a moment but then realized it.

“Yeah, well I don’t want your mom to think I’m a good for nothing trouble maker.” She says laughing. If only you knew how my mum really thought of you.

‘’Well let’s go Madame” I say in my thick accent. She took my hand as we walked out the door together him locking it as we left.

We sat in the car, she plunged her phone in and turned the music on an unfamiliar band came on. Scar stared straight as she drove and the song played.

“I can't escape this hell

So many times I’ve tried

But I’m still caged inside

Somebody get me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?