Chapter 3

Picture Of Danny On The Side

My eyes are still closed but I’m awake, I heard someone walking around in the room I was in. I rolled over and slowly opened my eyes. Scar was going through her draw until she pulled out a piece of clothing. She turned around and jumped when she saw me awake. “You almost gave a heart attack.” She said putting her hand over her chest. She was in nothing but a towel. ‘Sorry’ I said smirking and looking away from her. “I have work, so if you want to stay here I don’t care, but if you do leave lock the door behind you’ she said picking up a pair of socks that were on the floor. I nodded my head and sat up; she walked out the room holding the clothes that she just got. I went into the bathroom and fixed my hair with one swift move. I slashed some water on my face and left her bedroom. She was wearing a junkyard outfit and it had her name on it. She grabbed her keys off the table and put it in one of her pockets. “Alright I’m leaving now, so I guess I’ll see you later?’’ She said putting her coffee cup in the sink. ‘Yeah, I’m going to go to my house for a little bit but I’m going to come back.’ I said. ‘Okay, well I’m getting Chinese for dinner you want some”? She asked putting on her sunglasses. “Sure hold on I’ll give you money for it” I said going through my pockets looking for my wallet. “Don’t worry about it.” She said, she began walking to the door but stopped with her hand on the knob. “If anyone comes don’t answer the door no matter what. Okay?” She said giving a look of it’s not a question it’s an order. I nodded my head and washed her walk out the door.

                I pulled up in front of my house, Gemma’s car was there and so was my mum’s. I got out of the car and began walking toward the door but before I could even open the door my mum was standing there. “Harry oh my gosh son what happen to your face” She said holding my face and observing my cuts. “It’s nothing mum” I said pushing past her and into the house. “Obviously it nothing if you have all of that” She said pointing to my lip and cheek. “I got into a fight its fine mum”. I said and began walking up the stairs. “HAROLD EDWARD STYLES. You come down here right now!’ She yelled from behind me. I came down the stairs and sat on the last step. “Even since we left Holmes and after the X-factor you’ve been acting different, first the attitude and now getting into fights” She said with the gentlest voice. “Mum, I’m fine everything is just different here and the fight was because I was protecting someone’’ I said. ‘’ Scarlette of course the bad girl of Liverpool” Gemma said butting in. ‘’who’s Scarlette” My mum asked looking back and forth between Gemma and I. I bit my lip nervously. “Scarlette is the skater girl of Liverpool, she lives on her own and is always getting herself into trouble. “Gemma said looking at my mum then to me with a smirk. “Don’t talks about her like that, you don’t know her” I said getting up and standing in front of her. “Oh and you do”? She asked with that smirk on her face, she was really starting to piss me off. “At least I don’t sleep with my brother’s best friend” I said returning the smile. Her eyes began brimming with tears, did I really just say that. “Oh my gosh, Gems I didn’t mean to I’m –“She bumped her shoulder into mine and ran upstairs slamming her door. “Harry, what is up with you, I think you should leave for the night to think about what is going on” My mum said looking down at the ground shaking her head. “Y-your kicking me out” I said scratching the back of my neck. “Yes Harry know go get your stuff, call me when you’re ready to come home” She said pointing her finger upstairs. I ran up into my room and grab my duffel bag and threw some clothes in there along with my basic niceties like, tooth brush, a brush and deodorant. Along with my school books, wallet and my phone charger. I put everything in the bag and left.

                I pulled up and Scar’s car wasn’t there, she must be at work still. I got out of my car with my bag and walked in the house. The house was still trashed from the party last night so I started cleaning up the red cups everywhere and putting it in a trash bag. My phone vibrated in my pocket it was Zayn from back home.

To: Harry

From: Zayn

Hey mate, I just got off the phone with Liam. We all were talking and were thinking if next weekend if it’s alight, if we can come visit you. Niall said he can’t come because of school, but the rest of us can come. Let me know if that’s cool with you.

To; Zayn

From: Harry

It doesn’t sound like a problem, but I’m not at home anymore. So I don’t know where you would stay: /

To; Harry

From: Zayn

 What? Why? Where are you then? We could always stay at a hotel.

To: Zayn

From: Harry

It’s a long story, I’ll explain it next weekend but maybe instead of you guys coming here my friend and I can come to Bradford and we can go to the lake and rent a cabin?

To Harry

From Zayn

Sure why not I’ll tell Louis and everyone, so I’ll see you and your ‘friend’ next week.

I giggled at how he put quotes around friend. Well that is what she is right? I finished cleaning and sat down on the couch. I went on twitter nothing new. During X-Factor when the boys and I didn’t make it we still kept in contact and became really close. We had to move to Liverpool because my mum found it depressing, still being in the same house my dad use to live in with us. The door opened and Scar walked with oil on her face and she was holding a paper bag that smelled delicious. “Hey let me help you with that” I said getting up from the couch and taking the bag from her and placing it down on a counter. She mumbled a thanks and went into her room to wash up I guess. She walked back into the kitchen with sweatpants and an oversized sweater on.  “I didn’t know what you liked so I got you a little of everything.” She said pulling out the containers from the bag. I took one and sat down at the small dinner table that was fit for two people. “So, what’s up with the duffel bag” Scar asked pointing to my bad with her fork. “I was kind of wondering if I could stay here for a couple days, my mum kicked me out” I said nervously, what would I do if she said no? Where would I go is the main question? “I don’t care; stay as long as you want.” She said stuffing some food in her mouth. “Thanks and in return next weekend I’m going to Bradford to see my friends by a lake would you like to come”? I asked I was still nervous I don’t know why but being around her made my heart speed up. “Um I guess I’ll take off, but for how long” She said eating the last of her food. “We’ll leave school early on Friday and then we’ll leave Sunday afternoon.” I said picking up our empty containers and putting them in the garbage. ‘Okay sounds like fun. I guess I’ll have to tell um never mind” She said quickly and went out the backdoor. She sat on the patio on the phone. I wasn’t going to ask her question’s because what happens if I get her mad and she kicks me out. Then where do I go?