Chapter 10

After Gemma's and I's heart to heart dinner was surprisingly done. Scar hasn't spoken a word to anyone including me since she came back inside. But I have a feeling knowing my mom she will probably bombarded her with questions as soon as everyone is eating. We all sat down Scar on my right and Gemma and Alex sitting across from us with my mum and robin sitting at each end of the table.

"This delicious Ms. Styles" Scar complimented. "Now I know where Harry got his amazing cooking skills from "She added.

"Why thank you. So Scarlett tells us about you" My mum said. I could hear Scar choke on her pasta. I patted her on the back.

"Um well there isn't much to tell is there." She replied nervously. I placed my hand on her knee giving it a gently squeeze.

"Sure there is like how are your parents? Where do they work and things like that sort. "My mom smiled. I could feel Scar's muscles tense and her breather hitch.

"My mom passed away 8 years ago and I'm not sure about my father he walked out on us when I was 6 or 7. I just recently found out he's getting remarried." She explained. I looked over at her and saw her eyes begin to water but she blinked them away. Damn it Scar stop being so damn strong and show the real you!

"Oh I am so sorry to hear that but if you're mum passed away and your father walked out on you then who have you been living with?" My mum asked.

"My brother, he's a police officer here" Scar explained.

"Well then why did his sister become such a trouble maker?" My mum asked. My eyes widen along with everyone else at the table.

"Excuse me" Scarlett asked offended.

"Anne, I happen to know her brother Lucas and he's great at what he does". Robin defended.

"But Robin it just doesn't make any sense he's as great as you say he is then why did she become the way she is?" My Mum asked.

"Stop mum." I warned. She shrugged me off.

"Excuse me but Anne I'm the way I am because I've made my own choices my brother hasn't nor has my sister. So don't you dare blame my brother for my stubborn, ignorant, rebellious ass! I don't give a flying fucking what anyone has told you about me because you're not giving me a chance to prove to you that I'm just a fucking normal teenage girl that has been and seen so much shit!" Scar yelled standing up from the table and throwing the napkin that was placed on her lap onto the table. "I am going home" Scar huffed, picking up her handbag and slamming the front door.

"Mum what was that!?" I yelled. "She is putting so much of an effort for you to like her but you won't give her a chance!" I added.

"Seriously Mum Harry's right, even if she is what people say she is give her a chance to explain herself. You always told us not to judge a book by its cover so why are judging her?" Gemma agreed. Alex rolled his eyes.

"I know why she's the way she is." Alex said. "She's the way she is because she's an attention seeking whore, just like her mother and sister" he laughed. The anger in me was about to exploded.

"You DON'T know anything about her or her family so if I were you I would keep my bloody moth shut!" I growled. Alex stood up from the table and leaned over so he was closer to me.

"What are you going to do about it Harold" He smeared. I raised my right arm to punch him dead in the face.

"Boys, stop it now. Alex I think it's times you left" Robin said walking over to the front door.

"Fine" Alex huffed; he bent down so she was close to my sister. "Goodbye baby" he coed before basically sticking his tongue down her throat and she didn't bother to stop him. Haven't they heard about something called PDA?