Chapter 4

Picture of Jake on the side

After eating dinner we decided to watch a movie and have dessert, which was ice cream she had cookie dough and I had white chocolate and we were watching Ted. She was laughing at one of the part of the movie but I just started at her time to time. All I kept thinking about was kissing her again, feeling her lips move with mine. “You like what you see or something” She said kind of annoyed that I was staring at her. I bit my lip and laughed a little turning my head back to the TV. I was frustrated I wanted to talk to her about the kiss yesterday, but I knew I would hear an answer I wouldn’t like. ‘Are you okay? You like there’s a war going on in your head?” She said turning her whole body to face me, she crossed her legs and took a spoonful of her ice-cream in her mouth. “Can I ask you something” I said putting my ice cream down on the coffee table in front of us. “Sure” She said picking up the remote and paused the movie. “About yesterday, when I kissed you I-“She sighed loudly. “Harry I can’t be what you want me to be. I’m dangerous and you can get hurt, I would die of guilt if anything happen to you” She said with pleading eyes. ‘I understand. You want to play 21 questions or something’ I said changing the subject. She smiled and nodded her head. “Okay I’ll ask you questions and you have to answer them’ she said putting her ice cream also on the coffee table.

“What’s your favorite food?”

“Tacos”

“What’s your favorite color”?

‘Blue”

‘Favorite Animal?”

“Cats”

“Favorite Song”

“Free falling’’

“Favorite Movie?”

“Love Actually”

“Do you have siblings”?

“Yes”

‘How Many”?

“1”

“Sister or Brother”?

“Sister’’

“I don’t know what to ask now” She said giggling a little. “How about I ask you the questions now?” I said hoping she would say yes. She sighed and nodded her head.

“What’s your favorite food?”

“Pizza with olives”

“What’s your favorite color”?

‘Pink”

‘Favorite Animal?”

“Guinea pig”

“Favorite Song”

“Iris by Goo Goo dolls’’

“Favorite Movie?”

“8 mile”

“Do you have siblings”?

“Yes”

‘How Many”?

“2”

“Both or sister and sister or brother and brother”?

“Younger Sister and Older brother’’

‘’Favorite hobby’’?

She bit her lip hesitating for a minute looking down at the floor. ‘Singing and play music” She said almost a low as a whisper. “What do you play?” I asked I was excited we had something in common. “Guitar. Drums and The piano” She said kind of shocked about how excited I was. “Keep asking” She said looking up at me, her eyes were a sky blue, she usually had a hard stare but whenever she looked at me her eyes softened. “Um ok do you have any tattoos”? I asked I never looked at her body to much to see if she did have any. She nodded and lifted up her wrists to show me a music note on each wrist. She showed me the rest of them one on her shoulder and some on her side with a couple more on her wrists.

‘Do you have any piercings’’? I asked. She laughed for a minute before speaking. “You aren’t observant are you?” She said with a smile that could make me fall head over heels. “No I guess not ‘I said laughing a little to. She moved her head to the side and showed a small nose piercing and then her eyebrow along with her tongue that had a piercing too.  I yawned and took a quick glance over at the clock 11; 56, we were talking for that long? ‘’ You can stay in my room I’ll take the couch.” She said standing up picking up our melted ice creams and putting them back in the freezer. “I’ll take the couch its fine” I said getting up and walking over to the kitchen where she was cleaning up from dinner.

                After an hour of arguing about who was going to take the couch she threatened to kick me out if I didn’t let her sleep on the couch, I obeyed of course and fell asleep in her room, her room was a cream color in one corner was a small white dresser with a medium flat screen on it and on the other corner was a desk filled with papers and pens. In the other corner by the closet was shelf filled with some pictures, a teddy bear saying Canada. Most of the pictures were of her and her friends she hangs out with from school. But one was of her without any of the tattoos or her colorful streaks, her hair a brown color and a guy that looked a couple years older then her standing next to her a long with a little girl shorter then Scar but looked exactly like her. Except her hair had brown-blackish steaks, they looked natural. The three were all holding each other Scar has a bright smile on; it looked as she was laughing. They were standing in front of a lake. The two girls were wearing tank tops with jean shorts and the boy was wearing swim trunk shirtless. It’s almost 12 in the afternoon and I’m starving. I walked out of bedroom quietly, she was laying on the couch with one arm hanging off and her mouth opened slightly. I can’t stop thinking about wrapping my arms around her and telling her how beautiful she is and nothing will happen to her, but she made it clear that ‘she can’t be what I want her to be’ maybe next weekend will change that. I carefully and quietly take out the eggs and began making omelets for me and scar. I flip it more time and place it on the plate that also has bacon and sausages and placed it down on the tray that has orange juice and a rose on it also. I picked it up and brought it over to her, the smell woke her up when I put it close to her. She fluttered her eyes open and looked over at me with a confused look because I had a grin on my face. She looked over and saw the food on the table “Oh harry you didn’t have to” She said sitting up but the blanket still on top of her. “No problem love, it’s the least I can do’ I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.