Chapter Twenty-Five

Toy Bonnie/Vincent's P.O.V
I sit on the stage and look at the floor. Ava hasn't came back from Puppet's box. I was getting worried but I didn't want to go knock. Golden Freddy is down there hurt and I know Puppet is stressed. I didn't want to take Ava away from Puppet. She is his girlfriend after all but i'm still her best friend. I still know more about Ava then Puppet will ever know. I still don't like the fact Ava is with that Puppet Master. He doesn't know what is best for her. I should had been her hero not him. I was still glad that Puppet found Ava and she is back but I should had saved her. I haven't seen her in years. She back in my life but Puppet has taken her from me. I want her back here hanging out with me not hanging out with Puppet. It makes me so mad that they are together. What does she see in Puppet? He is quiet and keeps secrets. What if he is just using Ava? I can't lose Ava out of my life again. She is all I have left of my past. I have to go get her away from him. I stand up then I just sit back down. I can't just tell her she can't be with Puppet. She is my best friend. I don't want to make her do something and with all this stuff going on, it's best she stays with Puppet. I don't want to be a jerk to her. Even though I don't like her with Puppet, it might be the best for her and him. I haven't or don't remember seeing Ava so happy. I just want her happy with life because i'm not with mine. I messed it up following that purple man. I see Toy Freddy walk up to me.
"What's on your mind dude"He asked me.
"A lot"I said and looked at him.
"Your worried because Ava is not up here right"He asked me again.
"A little"I said to him.
"I'm sure everything is fine dude"He said and sat next to me.
"*sighs* I know"I said to him.
"You know she might be helping Puppet with Golden Freddy"He said to me.
"I thought that but that guy named Dark healed him, didn't he"I ask Toy Freddy.
"He said it was going to be slow healing so they still have to clean the cuts"He said back to me.
"I just feel like Ava doesn't care for me anymore"I said and looked down.
"Is it because she hasn't been hanging around you"Toy Freddy asked me.
"Ya"I said back to him.
"She hasn't forgot about you Toy Bonnie. She just has other things on her mind. We all know she might have a power and to her that's a lot to take. Puppet is really the only one that can help her with that"Toy Freddy said to me.
I look up at him.
"You don't think I could help her"I said to him a little mad.
"*sighs* Dude none of us in here have powers so none of us would know how to help her"He said and crossed his arms.
"I know but I could try to help her"I said to him.
"You could try but it might not help so much as Puppet helping her"He said back to me.
I just sighs and look away. I feel Toy Freddy put a hand on my shoulder then pull away. I hear him walk off and i'm left alone on the stage. I get up and walk to the Prize Room. I kick something on the floor and look down. It was the stuffed toy I through in here. I picked it up and put it on the table next to Puppet's box. It was looking straight at me so I push it over so it landed on it's back. I turn and look at Puppet's box. I walk up to it to knock but I then stop. I hear a noise around me in the room. I turn around to be face to face with Shadow Bonnie.
"What do you want!"I yelled at him.
"Shhhh, I just want to talk"He said and smiled.
"You never just want to talk"I said to him and crossed my arms.
"I know you hate Puppet right now and so do I"He said to me.
"I don't hate him. I'm just mad that he took Ava"I said and looked away.
"I can help you with that"He said and I turn to face him.
"Really?"I ask him.
I know he is evil but something is telling me to listen to him.
"Yes I can but we have to get Puppet out of the picture"He said and smiled.
I stand there for a few minutes. Something in my mind was telling me to listen to him. I was starting to.
"No! Your plans are evil"I said to him.
"Then you just lost your chance"He growled.
He puts his hand up like he was going to shoot me but I then see fear in his eyes.
"Leave him alone!"It was Puppet.
I look to see Puppet and Ava standing next to me.
"You don't need to be here"Ava said.
"You took my brother! So I will take a friend"Shadow Bonnie growled.
"No you will not!"Puppet yelled at him.
Shadow Bonnie just laughed.
"Watch me"He said and he goes to shoot me.
I see Ava stand in front of me as he shot his powers at me. Me and Puppet couldn't stop it. It hit her straight on and she fell to the floor.
"Ava!"Both of us yelled.
Shadow Bonnie laughed and teleported away. We both get down to the floor next to her.
"Why did you do that!?"I asked her.
"To save you"She said to me. I then see someone different walk out of the shadows.

Fredbear's P.O.V
I followed Ava and Puppet out of his box. When we made it outside, we saw Shadow Bonnie with Toy Bonnie. Shadow Bonnie was trying to get Toy Bonnie on his side. He said no and I knew Shadow Bonnie would try to use his powers to make Toy Bonnie turn. Shadow Bonnie then goes to shoot Toy Bonnie but Ava got shot with the powers to protect Toy Bonnie. She fell to the floor and they went to her. They don't know how that power works. I see Shadow Bonnie leave but he looked straight at me before he did. I came out of the shadows and got next to Ava. Toy Bonnie looked up at me.
"Who are you!?"He asked in a panic.
"You don't need to know right now but i'm here to help"I said to him.
Puppet looked at me and I saw worry in his eyes.
'Don't worry she will be fine'I said in his mind.
'You're sure'He asked me.
'Ya'I said back.
"What do we do"Toy Bonnie asked.
I wave my hand over Ava and black smoke like powers comes out of her. She coughs a little and I hold the power in my hands.
"Ava you ok"Puppet asked her.
"Ya, ya i'm fine. His power can't break me"She said and sat up.
"It could had"I said to her.
They all look at me.
"Your power are weak Ava and you still can't control it. His powers would had over took your power"I said to her.
"So you do have a power"Toy Bonnie said.
"Ya but I can't control it"Ava said to him.
I stand up and hold his powers in my hands.
"I must go"I said and walked in the shadows.
I teleported in Puppet's box with the powers. I walk to Puppet's room and I saw Freddy standing there looking down at his brother. I stand there in the door way looking at him. I could tell he was lost in thought. I walk into the shadows and put energy around the powers in my hand. The shadows are like another room or place for us with powers to find. I let the powers go and they just float there in the darkness of the shadows. I turn to see Freddy was gone and I walk out of the shadows. I walk to Golden Freddy and look down at him. It was weird that he was left alone. He moves a little but I know he is not awake. He is still healing slowly and it will take a few more days. I feel someone stand next to me.
"I wish he would heal faster"It was Puppet.
"I could help with that but Freddy has half of my powers"I said to Puppet.
"I know. Don't worry about"Puppet said and I turn to look at him.
"Go hang out with your friends. I will watch him"I said to him.
He nodded and teleported away. I stand there and look at Golden Freddy.
"Your broken........but don't worry........ we will fix you"I said to him and I pet his head.
Close to the same words Puppet told me so many years ago.