Chapter Thirty-Seven

Ava's P.O.V
I sit there not listening to anything but the quiet of my mind.......
This wasn't going to happen!
How is this something that happened?
Puppet is a ghost.......
There is no way this could had worked.......
I feel hands go on my shoulder, pushing me out of my thought.
I look at see Golden Freddy standing there. He didn't move he just was staring into my eyes. His goldest eyes were changing green very slowly as we look at each other. He then pulls me into his chest, like trying to comfort me. I feel needles in my arm move making me groan a bit in pain.
'Fredbear please you can't just leave us like this! You can't leave me like this! You can't just leave Puppet again!'
'Ava you don't understand!'
'What don't I understand!? I'm having a baby Fredbear!! I'm only eighteen and I don't even have a place to live but here! You are apart of this family too'
'Ava.....I can't come back......you don't understand.....'
'Stop saying that!! You are coming back if I have to come get you or not!'
'Ava please don't come here it is not safe. You are going to get you and the baby hurt!'
'I'm bring you back......'
I feel Golden Freddy hug me tighter.
'Fredbear, Ava is right you need to come back' Golden Freddy was talking with us.
'I can't!!! You guys don't understand!! Now please don't come for me'
I could feel his energy close it's self up somewhere. I shake my head a bit on Golden Freddy's chest. I then feel someone hug me from behind and I see Puppet's legs next to me on each side. Golden Freddy lets go of me and Puppet's arms goes around my stomach. He puts his head on my right shoulder.
"Everything will be ok"He says to me quietly.
I put my hands on his arms that were hugging me. I looks around at everyone that were looking at me. Vincent smiled a bit when I looked at him but quickly looks away too. I went to say something but had nothing to say. There was a long silence in the room.
No one spoke......
No one moved.....
Then was there a noise heard from a far making Puppet jump a bit.
I could feel an energy filling the room around us then I hear a voice in my head.
'You need to stop messing with our plans! Fredbear is ours again! So deal with it and stay with your stupid friends!' It was Shadow Bonnie.
'Shut up!? I don't have time to deal with your stupid ass!'
'You should be worried about what is going to happen!?'
'I said shut up!?!!'
I somehow I get myself standing on the floor. I didn't know how I did but when I get out of my mind, I feel pain go through my body. I then fall to the floor hearing people yell as I did. Puppet jumps off the table behind me hugging me again. I could hear him mumbling things but I couldn't understand him. I feel that same sickness come over me. My throat started to burn very bad making me cough. I then throw up what I had eaten. I could hear people jump back a bit because of me. I feel Puppet whip my mouth from behind me as I close my eyes.
Why did this have to happen all at once......
I shake a little from being worried and scared. I feel Puppet move away from me and then I get picked off the ground.
"I will clean up"I hear Chica say.
"I'm going to go lay her back down"I hear Puppet say and I feel a hand on my head.
It was then very quiet. I could only hear the walking of Puppet as he was holding me in his arms.
"I'm still very glad to have you in my arms again"He said to me quietly.
I open my eyes to see him laying me back on a bed. He smiled softly down at him then climbs next to me. I turn to put my face into his chest as he pets my head softly and hums.
'I'm sorry you are going through this Ava' It was Golden Freddy.
'It's not your fault you shouldn't be sorry'
'At least you are awake. You will be weak for a bit because it's not just you, your body is working with'
'I know *sighs* But I need to ask you something'
'What is it?'
'Will you help me get Fredbear back here with us?'
It was quiet for a long time before he answered me back.
'Yes I will but we need to be careful what we do. I don't want you guys hurt and I know Puppet needs you more then anything now'
'Not planning to get hurt but I want you to come with me to find him so I don't get hurt'
'We will start when you are better'
'I will keep my mind on his energy for now till we can'
'Get rest now though. Enjoy being with Puppet. He really needs you after being locked in a room for a long time'
'I know'
I feel him leave my mind as I lay there with Puppet's arms this around me. It stayed quiet in the room as we laid there. I didn't go to sleep but I did close my eyes to rest. Puppet kept petting my head to keep me calm. I could feel the sickness holding over my body the whole time. It was like hell for me in the moment.
I didn't move......
I only breathed......

-Few Hours Later-

Puppet's P.O.V
I look over her as she laid there in my arms. I been wanting this the weeks she been sleeping.
I just wanted her.....
I look over her arms to see the needles still in her right arm. I move her which made her open her eyes to look at me.
"I'm just going to take theses out so they don't hurt you anymore"I tell her unwrapping her arm.
She didn't say a word just looked at me as I started taking them out.
Small amounts of blood came from the places I pulled them out.
I watched it go down her arm......
I then go down to her arm kissing them, getting blood on my lips. I wrap my mouth to clean it so she doesn't see. The places dried up fast because they were small. I lift up to look down at her.
I smile.....
She didn't......
"I'm sorry....... I didn't mean for any of this to happen....."I tell her calmly.
"Don't be so sorry"She said back.
"But I know you are sick and upset because of everything"I pet your cheek softly.
"You think I really care right now. I have you and the others to keep me safe." She moved a hand to her stomach.
"And this child I have in me, I will keep safe as well. I'm not going to let it go"I smiled at her words.
Thoughts then go through my head......
What if this child gets killed like I did? It wouldn't have a life......
I don't want that for the child.....
I been protecting children for years so they don't turn out wasting their lives. We shouldn't be here like this.....
We should be with our families living our lives like normal. We should had a life with people we wanted, not here in this place.
"Puppet please stop thinking that way"I look down at Ava.
"*sighs* Sorry I can't help it"I laugh a bit.
She pulled a arm up to put a hand on my face and pets it softly. I smile down at her.
"I will try my best to give the child what it needs so it can have a better life then us"She smiled up at me.
"You are too sweet and kind......"I say to her.
"And so are you to me"She laughed.
I put my forehead to her's.
"I love you so much Ava"I say to her.
"I love you too"She said back.