Chapter 8

(2013) This chapter is short, but the last one was really long so I like the think it makes up for it.

Anyways, this chapter is really heavy. It has a bit of her past in it, and is a tad innapropriate, so don't say I didn't warn you.

ASDFGHJKL I REACHED #8 IN WEREWOLF THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!! ILY GUYS SOOOOO MUCH! I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS, AND THE MORE COMMENTS AND VOTES, THE QUICKER THE UPDATE!!!!!

Dedicated to @TineTwister for the awesome comment!

Song on the side because it is perfect.

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks <3

Chapter 8

Sunny Taylor

I backed away from him, wrinkling my nose at the overwhelming stench of alcohol coming from him. He smirked and took a step closer, a southern drawl coming out of his mouth, "Hey there pretty lady. You look mighty fine tonight."

I would have laughed was I not petrified with fear of the man before me. He appeared to be older than us, and experienced.

I glanced around, looking for anyone I knew well enough to get their attention, but found no one. They were all elsewhere, drinking and having fun, while I was here.

I managed to get out, "What do you want?"

He chuckled and took a step closer. My eyes widened and I took a step back to match his advance. He said, "Oh, I think we both know what I want. It will be easier for both of us if you just do it."

I shook my head no and said, "If you are talking about sex, which is what I think you are, then no way. Please, get away from me."

His eyes darkened and a smirk crawled over his lips and he sighed and took a big step towards me, saying, "Fine, have it your way. But don't say I didn't warn you."

I took a big step back as well, my back hitting the tree behind me. I looked around frantically for anything that I could find.

I tossed my can of soda in his face, distracting him momentarily. I then bolted into the woods. It was as if I had never seen a horror movie.

I barely got five feet when a snaky pair of arms grabbed my waist and he whispered into my ear, "Gotcha. Why don't we go inspect the inside of my truck."

I tried to squirm out of his grip, yelling, "No! I will not go with you! Let go of me right now."

My heart beat was going berserk and I went into fight or flight mode. My body wasn't sure which one to choose. Neither was working. This guy was barely trying. Fighting was no use, and neither was running.

I felt tears stream down my face as he carried me at a sprint faster than I had ever seen before to his truck. It was really an inhuman speed, but that was the least of my worries as he shoved me into the passenger seat in his truck, shutting it and locking it with child lock.

I pulled and pulled at the handle, trying to undo the lock, trying everything I could, but alas, it didn't work.

I screamed in fear as he got in the car, looking at me with a creepy flare in his eyes, and licking his lips.

He leaned over close to me and whispered, "You do look really good in that outfit, Sunny. But I think you would look even better without it."

I was frozen with fear, but I managed to whisper no. He laughed and said, "Babe, I am the one calling the shots."