Chapter 30 Little Scum Bags

We kissed like no other. It was amazing!

"Our one month anniversary is coming up. I just wanted to celebrate one month together, but also, the best month of my life."

I started to tear up. "Niall! Stop it! I don't do sappy!" I said wiping away some tears while also laughing a little at how emotional I was getting.

"I know. I want to take you out to dinner. Think of your favorite restaurant and we will go there." He told me smiling.

"I will." I told him. He kissed my cheek. "Hey! I totally forgot to tell you! You know how Perrie and Little Mix are touring Europe?" He nodded. "Zayn told them I was performing Change Your Life and they want me to perform with them in France!"

"That's great! When is it?"

"I think Zayn said July 18. It's on a Friday and we don't have anything that weekend." I explained.

"Isn't that the day before your birthday?"

"Yea. Why?"

"It's just, I thought you would want to spend it with me and your family." He frowned.

"Well you didn't let me finish! I want you to come. We can go sightseeing! Have dinner in Paris!"

His face lit up. "Really?"

"I wouldn't want to spend my birthday with out my boyfriend so yes. Really."

"So what do you want for your birthday? I know I have a month but I want a head start."

"I want my boyfriend to not get me a present."

"I don't think I can get that to happen. Anything else?" I laughed.

"No. That's all I want! And if you can't get it, then don't get me anything!" I said throwing my hands in the air and looking away.

"I will try. But no promises! Come on." He said getting up. "Girls are waiting for me!" He bragged.

"Oh really? So you don't mind me leaving you?"

"Oh I do! I'm just saying if we don't work out I have rebounds. Now, I'm not saying we won't work out! I'm just bragging about how many girls want all this!" He said referencing his body.

"Oh really?" I said. I knew he was joking about us not working out so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Yea. Now come on! After tonight, people will be lining up to get your autograph. So, lets go!" He pulled me to where all of the boys were.

"Who you textin?" I asked Harry.

"Skylar."

Oh! Did I forget to mention Harry and Skylar are seeing each other? They want to get together when she returns from Egypt!

"Guys, and Christi, this is Jane, Courtney, and Ariana. These are the girl who won the radio contest."

"Hey guys! Did you have fun at the concert?"

"Y-yeah." The girl stuttered.

"What was your favorite part?" I asked.

"My favorite part was when you came out and sung Beneath Your Beautiful with the guys. I'm Ariana by the way."

She's out going. You could tell.

"This is Courtney and this is Jane." She pointed to them. "They have been freaking out ever since we got the call from the radio station." She explained.

"Take a seat!" Niall gestured.

"Are you guys still dating?" Courtney asked us.

"Yup! Our one month anniversary is coming up in a few days." Niall said taking my hand and putting an arm around me.