Chapter 54 CCED's back!

"Mom!" I gave her a huge hug when I saw her waiting for me.

This morning was quite an adventure. It involved Niall and I over sleeping, Niall not wanted me to go, Niall getting hungry and making us later than we were suppose to be, and Niall ending a hug right before the doors of the airplane closed. So everything hectic involved Niall.

"How's Niall doing?" my mom asked getting into the car after helping me put my luggage in the trunk.

"He's great." I informed my mom. "How's Dad?"

"Good. The cancer is getting a little better. Nothing dramatic though."

"Mom? What would you think if I got a tattoo on my forearm that said 'Daddy's Girl' for Dad?"

"I think he would love that. You should do it for his birthday that's coming up!"

"I'm going to do that and make a slideshow of all of the family pictures we have with him to the One Direction song "Story of My Life." He called me saying that was his favorite song from their album."

"Great idea! I can't wait to see the final project."

We caught up on things on the way home from the airport. Nothing big has happened beside Sarah getting her permit! Once she gets her license she can drive me after six months! It feels like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the very first time.

"Christi!" Sarah shouted as she sprinted down the stairs. "How are the boys? Do they miss me? Are they coming? When? Please tell me you and Niall didn't break up! Tell me you are still friends with them!" she started shaking my shoulders.

"The boys are fine, I did not break up with Niall and I am still friends with the boys." I answer 3 out of the many questions she asked me.

"Are they coming?" she asked, more like begged to make sure they were coming.

"They should be in a couple days. But I don't know if they are visiting their families or not."

"Ok." she calmed down her breathing.

"Where's Dad?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Upstairs." my mom answered.

"Did you tell her yet?" my sister asked my mom when I got out of the room.

I shook it off and walked upstairs to find my dad.

"Dad?" I called. I went into my parents room and I found him laying down on the bed. "Dad!" I hugged him.

"Oh, Christi! I missed you so much! How have you been Ladybug?" He used the nickname my parents gave me when I was little. Apparently I was obsessed with ladybugs so they just called me that.

"Good. I missed you guys so much though. How have you been holding up?"

"Good. Cancer is a bitch though." We both laughed at his comment. "I'm just glad your home." he wrapped his arms around me. It wasn't like his usual hugs. It was a weak one. They're usually strong and make me feel safe.

"I'm going to go help Mom make dinner. Do you want anything special tonight?"

"Whatever you want. You just got back, you can choose."

I nodded my head and gave my dad one last smile before I got up and headed downstairs again to see my mom and sister.

"PJ should arrive tonight or tomorrow morning." my mom informed me.

"Is it ok if we have Emma, Danny, and Chris over for dinner?" I asked.

"Of course sweetie! Go invite them over while I cook up some of your favorite pasta."