Chapter 73 Girls Night In

"Is everyone ready?" I asked everyone.

"Oh we've been ready. The boys will be with the boys." Justin said pulling the boys away from us.

"And the girls with the girls." Emma sassed him back.

"Damn straight!" Skylar tried to be cool but everyone just laughed.

It's the bachelor and bachelorette parties!

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"At the aisle." I kissed Niall goodbye and head off to the girls room.

"This place is amazing!" Eleanor gleamed.

"First things first ladies!" Perrie got all of our attention. "CHIPPENDALES!" She screamed.

"Really guys? Couldn't we have just stayed in the room for the night?" I asked.

"Christi, this is your bachelorette party! Probably the only one you'll ever have because you and Niall are made for each other!" Jade smiled.

"She's right. I can't wait until my bachelorette party so I can act like I'm not getting married soon." Jesy laughed.

"Unless you have a perfectly good explanation as to why you want to stay here for the night, we're going to the show." Leigh Ann told me.

"You guys," All eyes were on me and what I had to say.

"I'm pregnant."

"What? Oh my god! What about you're no sex before marriage rule?"

"Well, I may have bended the rule one night."

"You know I how I said no sex before marriage?" I asked him as we were laying in bed the night of Perrie and Zayn's wedding.

"Yes." He kissed me down my neck but not going any further, respecting my boundaries.

"Well, I never said who has to be married." I bit my lip.

"Are you serious?" I nodded my head. "Are you sure you're ready?" I kissed him and when we pulled away he went to take out a condom.

"Wait. We're gonna start a family soon. Why not start now?"

"Aaawww!" They all said after I told my story.

"And you're sure you're preggo's?"

"Yes. I took like 5 different tests."

"And you haven't told Niall yet?"

I shook my head. "I was gonna tell him tomorrow."

"Sweety, you're gonna be a mom!" Emma smiled at me. I knew she was happy for me. She had this glimmer in her eyes that made me smile.

"I got it. I'll order burgers and fries and milkshakes and we can just hang out here. Girls Night In." Jade smiled at us all.

"I'm down for a good burger. Maybe two." I said as my stomach growled.

"Well you are now feeding for two."

Everyone laughed.

"Have you at least told your mom?" Emma came over and sat down next to me.

"No."

"Here you go madame." The waiter rolled in a cart filled with everything we ordered. "And some complimentary champagne."

"Thank you very much." I said taking the bottle.

"Hey! My niece or nephew will not be messed up in the head." Perrie said taking the champagne out of my hands.

We all took a seat in the penthouse we booked and started eating.

"What is happening with our lives?" Skylar pipped up.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at us! Perrie's already married! Christi's getting married tomorrow and has a muffin in the oven! Emma is engaged! Jade is getting married in three months! Jesy is dating probably the best person for her. Leigh Ann and I are the only single ones and we're sitting in a beautiful penthouse eating burgers and fries." she started laughing. "We may not be able to go to the Chippendales Show but that doesn't mean we can't have fun! There's a bowling alley on the third floor." She said in hopes we might wanna go.

"Fine. But let me finish my burger first." I agreed.

"Same. We ordered all of this food to be eaten!" Leigh Ann agreed.

Niall's P.O.V.

"What's first?" I asked after we got to our room.

"I don't know. Go to a club, get some hot girls." Harry said excitedly.

"Harry, Niall's gonna be married tomorrow, I don't think clubbing with hot girls will be great to start off a marriage." Liam said patting his shoulder.

"I agree with Harry. This is your last night of freedom Niall, take it." Justin said to me straight in the eyes.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed when there was a knock at my door.

"Niall?" Zayn walked in and sat down next to me. "I don't want to seem like the responsible one because that's Liam's job but marriage is a big step in life. You get to come home to the person you love every day. You get to kiss them whenever you want. You get to have a family with that person! I guess what I'm trying to say is that you get a lot of opportunities when married. Don't let one stupid mistake right before your marriage ruin that."

"Thanks Zayn."

"No problem. We look after each other. We're brothers."

"Can I tell you something? I'm not one hundred percent sure about this and it's just a theory, but Christi isn't talking to me about it."

"Yea, what's up?"

"I think Christi might be pregnant."