Chapter 9

{Keaton's POV}

I just hugged Morgan not wanting to let her go, I just kept thinking that I got mad over nothing I should have let her explain.

"Keaton call Wes and tell him everything is all good while I go make something to eat." She said as I let her go she kissed me on the cheek and walked down the hall. I picked up my phone and dialed Wes's number.

"You guys all good now?" Wes asked hoping that we probably didn't to try and kill each other.

"Yeah everything Is all good now." I said smiling walking down the hall heading for the stairs.

"Riley wants to talk to you, hold on I will put her on." Wes said as he handed the phone to Riley.

"Hey Keats." She said so sweetly.

"Hey Riley did you have a good birthday?" I asked wondering if she did.

"It's the best birthday ever, Keaton are you and mommy going to get married?" She asked as I heard Drew laugh in the background and then soon after that I had a loud smack probably was Lisbeth.

"I don't know Riley maybe." I really never thought about marrying Morgan I loved her, but I never thought anything like that until now.

"I'm going to go to sleep, I wove you Keats." Riley said as she yawned, this girl was adorable.

"Ok sweet dreams and I love you too Riley." I said to her as Wes took the phone back.

"Keaton I know you love Morgan and I know how you were when she left, I know you never want that to happen again so why not marry her?" Wes was right it killed me not to have Morgan with me for those 5 years, and she was already like family it was a good possibility but I don't how she would react to me asking her to marry me.

"You're right Wes and I might do just that well I'm going to get off here and see what's Morgan is doing in the kitchen." I just couldn't stop thinking of Morgan being my wife and Riley being my daughter, maybe I'm living a dream life but it sounds like the great idea.

"Alright Keaton see you tomorrow." He said as he hung up, as I put my phone on the table Morgan came in with a giant bowl of popcorn. As she sat beside me, she started to shove popcorn in her mouth I couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny Mr. Stromberg?" She said looking at me with a puzzled look.

"Nothing I promise." I said as I smiled and wiped the little bits of popcorn from her face. I grabbed the remote turning on some Adventure Time.

"Keaton I remember when you tweeted 'I'll be Finn the human and you can be my princess bubblegum.' That was my favorite tweet and I always said I would be your princes bubblegum." She said looking at me smiling remembering my old tweets.

"You are my princess bubblegum." I said pulling he closer to me she laid her head on my chest as we watched more TV. As each episode ended I heard soft snores coming from Morgan. I grabbed the blanket off the couch and threw it over her as she snuggled into me. I closed my eyes thinking what was Wes said I need to ask Morgan to marry me before I lose her again, that was my last thought before I drifted off the sleep.

- Next Morning -

"Wait up Keats! WAKE UP!!" I jolted up as little Riley looked at me with big eyes, I looked around to see Wes and Drew laughing their butts off as Lisbeth tried not to laugh.

"What's going on?" Morgan said as she slowly lifting up rubbing her eyes. As she saw Riley looking innocent and Wes and Drew laughing like crazy.

"Riley did you yell in Keaton's ear?" Morgan asked looking at Riley who hung her head in shame.