Chapter 19

{Morgan's POV}

As i lay on the floor holding my believed to be broken ankle, Blaine has Lisbeth cornered as he moves her hair out of her face.

"Don't touch me" she snaps. Blaine starts to chuckle at her feistiness.

"Don't worry, if you be a good girl you wouldn't end up like Morgan" he yes turning around looking at me.

I try to stand up but i fall back onto the floor in more pain then i was before hand. I crawl to the chair and climb into it with touching my ankle or hitting it on anything. I wince in pain as i lay my leg on the table in front of me. The nights goes by quickly as Blaine keeps making moves on Lisbeth but she keeps pushing him away. I have to blame myself for her being here, if i would have never came to California then i wouldn't be in this situation. But i cant imagine my life without Keaton. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by a knock at the door.

"Go in the other room" he yells in a whisper. Lisbeth comes over and helps me into the other room closing the door behind us.

"Morgan are you ok?" She asks as she looks at my broken ankle. I wince in pain as she barely touches it.

"Blaine where the fuck are they?" someone yells. That voice sounds so familiar.

"Drew?" Lisbeth whispers as she gets up and heads for the door. i grab her wrist.

"don't go out there it will make everything worse." i tell her as she looks at me then back at the door. Finally she sits back down staying quiet to hear what they are talking about.

"Blaine we will search this whole house until we find them" that sounds like Keaton.

"I told you they are not here!" He yells as i hear other people barge into the house.

"We will stay with him while you guys look" a deep British accent says. I wonder who that could be. I hop up from the bed and open the door and push Lisbeth out.

"Morgan what are you doing?" she asks as i hear Drew getting closer.

"Go with them" i demand

"What about you?" she asks looking at me as the tears grow in her eyes.

"Lisbeth i will find away home just go" i demand. i shut the door and lock it.

"Lisbeth thank god you're ok" i hear Drew say as i can imagine him hugging her.

I hear Keaton question her about me and Lisbeth being my best friend and doing as i said she told him that i wasn't here.

"BLAINE WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!!" I hear Keaton yell. As a sound of someone slamming something into the wall.

"Keaton let him go! Its not worth it" I hear Wes say. I decide enough is enough. I hop to the door opening it enough for me to get out. As i reach the hallway i fall as i fall i my ankle hits the floor and i scream in pain as i hear people running to me.

"Morgan" i hear Keaton say as he helps me up. Wes walks over helping Keaton walk me to the couch.

I hear Blaine chuckle as he shuts the door and locks it. I swear if anything happens them i will never ever forgive myself. We all set in the living room as Blaine soon disappeared as he locked the door. I have soon figured out the deep British accent came from Harry Styles. After talking to everyone Blaine comes back in with a gun.

"Ok one swift move by any of you and i promise you i will not even hesitate to blow your brains out. Epically you pretty boy" he says as he points the gun towards Keaton.

"Blaine please don't its me you want just let everyone else go" i beg as everyone stares at me like I'm stupid.

"Morgan" Keaton says in a whisper as he looks at me.