Chapter 16

{Keaton's POV}

As soon as I got off the phone with Morgan I knew she was lying by saying everything is ok. I looked around to see Drew pissed off.

"Do you think he is still there?" Wes asks as we take our seats in the plane.

"If he knows what's good for him he better not be" Drew states as he takes his seat beside me.

Soon enough we are on our way back home. I jut can't believe all of this really. Before Morgan left everything was good. The whole Blaine thing was great really. But it surprises me that he is the guy that planned for Scott to do all of that stuff to Morgan.

"Keaton!" I was taken out my thoughts by Wes yelling in my ear.

"What?" I asked still startled.

"Nothing" he says before putting his headphones back in. I wonder what he wanted but I decide to let it go.

"Why didn't you stop her!" Drew quietly yells into his phone.

"Go find her." He says more quietly before hanging up.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing" he says as he does the same as Wes. Why isn't anyone telling me anything? I bet this all has to deal with Morgan. I look at my phone to see I have a new text.

'Hey it's Niall Horan, um I have Riley for the weekend and she wanted me to tell you that she loves you and she can't sleep without hearing your voice.'

A smile grows as I read the text over and over. Soon enough I'm calling Niall to talk to Riley.

"Hello?" He says sounding tired.

"Yeah Niall?"

"Yeah, Keaton?" He asks seeming puzzled.

"Yeah" I say with a little chuckle. I hear him let out a deep breath.

"Thank god! Ok so I have been trying to get Riley to go to sleep for a hour now" he says real fast.

"I understand that, so put her on and I try my best to and if not I will give the phone to Wes." I say with a little laugh. I hear him tell Riley that I'm on the phone.

"Keats?" She asks all so cute.

"Hey Riley why aren't you in bed?" I ask.

"I can't sleep without talking to or my mommy." She says sounding really sleepy.

"Oh...so how was your day at school?" I ask remembering she had school today.

"It was good Lucas and I played on the swings at recess" she says sounding all excited.

"That's great"

"Keats why didn't mommy pick me up at school today?" She asks sounding upset. "Does she not love me anymore?"

"No Riley mommy loves you more then anything and she had something to figure out today" I can't believe she thinks Morgan doesn't love her.

"Ok Keats I'm going to head to bed now" she says as she yawns one last time. "Love you" is the last thing she says before she hangs up.

I set there thinking about everything, before I fall into a deep sleep dreaming of a world that only consists of me and Morgan.

{Lisbeth's POV}

I called Drew to tell him everything from the house phone. But all I got was a lecture about letting Morgan leave. I just can't but my mind around why she left and where did she go? I decided to go find her before she gets in trouble or something happens to here. I run out the house closing the door behind me. I get in my car and speed off down the road.