Epilogue

{Morgan's POV}

I stood there in front of my mirror looking at the beautiful white gown the looked perfect. I couldn't help but think after today I will be Mrs. Keaton Stromberg. Just thinking I loved this boy before he even knew I existed. I loved his laugh, the way he smiled, just put it this way I love and still do love everything about him.

"Morgan you read?" Lisbeth walks into my room holding her extended stomach as she closes the door slowly.

"Yeah I'm just thinking of everything" I say turning back to the mirror. I remember Lisbeth on her wedding day the way she wouldn't move because she was wondering I he would love her after they get married, or if he would get tired of her.

"Well like you said everything will work out" she says smiling waking over to me. I smile and pull her into a hug.

"Not to tight of a hug Morgan we didn't want to hurt the baby" she says laughing. I pull alway from the hug.

"Thank you" I say before she walks out the door to go get Wes and Drew.

"Morgan you ready?" they asks as I give them a little nod. I link my arms in theirs as we stand waiting for the doors to open.

The doors open slowly and the piano player begins to play I look straight ahead to see Keaton standing looking at me with the biggest smile in his face. I can't believe all of this is happening. I close my eyes for a split second. But as I try to open them back up all I see is darkness. Besides from the darkness I hear someone banging on something.

"Morgan wake up!"

Mom? that's sounds like my mom.

"Morgan you're going to miss your flight wake up!" she yells

I open my eyes to see that I'm back in my room at home. I sit up in my bed breathing heavily. I grab my phone off my beside table to see i had 3 texts. 1 From Blaine, 1 From Emily and 1 Anonymous. I freeze looking at his name. I ignore everyone texts and go straight for the one from an unknown number.

Anonymous - Is this Morgan Wilson?

The text was odd. No one ever texts me and i never give out my number to anyone.

To: Anonymous - Yes and this is?

Anonymous - If i told you, you wouldnt believe me but the reason I'm texting you is because this might sound crazy but i had a dream about you and I.

Thats werid but I'm not going to call them out on it. Before i text back i decide to end things with Blaine i have a feeling my dream was a warning.

Blaine - Hey babe hope you have fun in Cali

To Blaine: - I can't do us anymore, Blaine i love you but i think its best if we end it now before anything else happens.

With that text i deleted Blaines number and blocked it. I dont need anything to happen to me that happened to me in my dream last night.

Anonymous - I didn't mean to freak you out Morgan but i woke up this morning and i had to find out if you were real and you are the only Morgan Wilson in the world.

To Anonymous: - I'm not freaked out i just dont know what to say because i think i have a feeling who this is as well and i had a dream last night that seemed so real and what me and that person had seemed real.

Anonymous - Morgan please say your are coming to California with Emily and Sandi so we can actually meet in real life instead of in our dreams.

It has to be Keaton. Because in my dream i met him when i first got to Cali, and he after that we all hung out and he met Emily and Sandi. I had to find out its him i had too.

To Anonymous: - Keaton?

Anonymous - Yes.....

I knew going to California would be the best decsion of my life.

-10 years later-

Morgan and Keaton still live in California with thier 3 kids Luke who is 8, Riley who is 5, and Kory who is 3. When they actually met they already knew everything they needed to know about each other from their dream they had. Morgan never thought in her life that she would be with her dream guy, and Keaton never dreamt thath he would meet a girl that woulf like him for him and not just because he was in a band. Somethings in the dream did really happen but after Morgan dumped Blaine he never came around and Scott forgot about Morgan when he moved to Chicago. Jordan is alive and living next door to Morgan and Keaton. Drew and Lisbeth were unsperatable when they first met and they still are that way now. Wes is always over Morgan and Keaton's hanging out with Riley who can't get enough of her Uncle Wes. Riley's best friend is Lucas Horan. Morgan lived happily after along with her friends and growing family.

"When we are motvated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live." ~ Greg Anderson