Chapter 3

Ashton's P.O.V

 "Wait!" I heard Darlene call from the hall way. There was something about her. I think I just felt bad for her. But I do want to be her friend. She deserves more than she gets. No one should feel unwanted all the time. I might say myself I am against self harm. And if I can help her, we can help other people, together. I need a friend I have plenty but only 3 real friends. Luke, Micheal, and Calum. We are in a band well at first I wasn't in it but after we all became close I became the drummer. Luke and I are close. But we are all like brothers. 

"I'm listening." I said and turned back so I was leaning on the door way. She looks lost and hurt, almost despite for, sleep. Looks like she hasn't slept in days. Well I don't blame her, I wouldn't be able to sleep with a broken heart. I don't think any one can. I gave her a small smile. Just to lighten the mood. Things have been hard for me. I have Charlotte on my back calling me and texting me. It's annoying. Honestly she needs to leave me the hell alone. 

"Look, I'm sorry. I have been though a lot and I just need a break. From every thing." That's the most I have ever heard her talk. Well we never really talk so I can't say that because we just started to talk. But I feel really bad and a gir;l like her need and deserves good friends. Like  me! 

"It's okay. I know let's just watch a film and go to sleep?" I asked all she did was nod. But that's a start to a great friendship. I sat on her desk chair and she opened her laptop. Not even daring to go to Facebook or Twitter. She went straight to Netfilx. I wonder what movie it's going to be. Possibly some stupid movie about a girl who is perfect, but no. It was Titanic. I actually think that movie. It's really good what can I say! 

"What?" Darlene asked. I guess I forgot I was staring at her. Well the screen anyways. All I did was look away from her. What could I say. Oh I'm sorry I was just think and staring at you laptop, you know that's not creepy at all, cause I do that all the time. Well anyways she climbed in to bed and laid down I stayed on the chair. I could hear her soft snores. But it was nice not to have to see a girl do several thing before going to sleep like Charlotte. It's one thing after another. Then my phone buzzed it was Calum.

Calum: 

Where the hell are you? Did you forget we have practice, today!

Well I kind of forgot I think I just got engaged in the movie that I forgot. Oh well they will understand. I hope well they usually do. 

To Calum:

Sorry I'm at a friends house and we where watching a movie I'm leaving now!

I closed my phone and wrote a not to Darlene telling her that I had to go and stuff. 

Dear Darlene,

I am sooooo sorry but I had to go. My friend Calum and my band need me I hope you understand.xx

-Ash

With that said I got my stuff and ran out the door and to Calum's house which is not to far from here, it's about 5 minute walk. And yes I can walking. How cool am I! Well I guess you could say I ran too. But mainly walked, it's not like the world is going to end if I'm not there.

"I'm sorry guys let's go!" I said and we all got in position and sang 'Beside You' personally one of my favorites. For many reasons 

Within a minute I was all packed up
I’ve got a ticket to another world
I don’t wanna go
I don’t wanna go
Sudden words are hard to speak
When your thoughts are all I see
“Don’t ever leave,” she said to me

When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.
So close but so far away.
(Can you hear me?)

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

Another day, and I’m somewhere new.
I made a promise that I’ll come home soon.
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.
So close but so far away.

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

The pieces of us both
Under every city light
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.
She lies awake.
I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

She lies awake.
Beside you.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was...

 "That was good!" I said

Darlene's P.O.V

They are back. I'm alone, I can't move or do anything. What is wrong with me. Why do I have these dreams.

"You thought we would go away that easily."

"Silly girl."

"Ashton is lieing."

"Why would he even want to be seen with you."

"You will never be good enough"

"We told you to die."

"Why won't you listen"

"No one wants you!"

"You will wake up be we will still be here."

"You can't leave us."

 "1,2,3"

"Boom."

I jolted right up. This isn't right why dose It have to be me? Why do I have to be the weird one. But then I realized Ashton was gone. Well I think he had to go sooner or later but it was nice to have someone with me for once. I got up and I found the note. And Ashton's phone?

A/N Heyy guys please VOTE and try to VOTE for all the chapters! I could really use it! Any ways I can't wait for the twitcam tomorrow!! Love you all!xx VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW!