Chapter 4

Darlene's P.O.V

What should I do. Call one of his friends, or his mum. I'm not used to having people for get there stuff in my room. Well no one has ever been in my room, but me. I guess all I can do is call someone. Well maybe that kid name, Calum. I think. Well Ashton never hangs with them anymore because he's always with Charlotte.  Last year Calum, Ashton, Micheal, and Luke where all best friends never apart and then Charlotte came and stole him from his real friends. I guess I will never know who I can trust.

After about the fourth ring they picked up. I wonder if he even remembered that he forgot his phone. The world my never know.

"Hello?" A new voice said. 

"Hi. This is Darlene. Ashton forgot his phone here." I managed to say. I was scared and nerves at the same time. I didn't want him to yell at me or be mad.  I mean he would have no right to be mad at me I did nothing to make him mad or upset.

 "Darlene? Humm the name dosen't ring a bell. Haha but Ash is here why don't you come over and drop it off?" Calum was cool with is and he was cool with me. May be this year won't be all to bad but I have to always remember not to get my hopes up too high, Because I don't want to be let down. 

"Um sure I-I don't know if it's a good idea but I don't mind." I said and now I wish I just didn't call at all. Now I have to go to a house and see people I don't know. And I'm probably just ruining their day by going to there house. Or Calums house.

 "Or I can just have him pick it up." Calum suggested, is everyone this nice?

"Yeah, thanks. Bye!" I said and the line went dead. 

What now, how to normal people pass time?  I mean write, draw, read. I just want to sleep but my room feels cold and lifeless, like it has always been. If i draw it will just be a lifeless girl with no color. If I read I will just wish my life was like that, and hate my self even more. I just want to go, not as in go outside of go some where I mean go, as in leave this planet.  

Maybe life wouldn't be so hard if I was dead. But then again i already am. Meaning no one gives a fuck about me so no one cares. 

"Darlene! Come down and eat." My mum yelled from the stairs and surprisingly she was home. For the past few weeks she was out. Maybe things will change. But then again nothing good ever comes free to me. 

"I'm not hungry." I simply say and put in my head phones to play 'Small Bump' by Ed Shreen.

You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life,

You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes,

I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can,

But for now you're scan of my unmade plans,

[album version:] A small bump in four months you're brought to life

[acoustic version:] A small bump in four months you'll open your eyes

[album version:] I'll whisper quietly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

[acoustic version:] I'll hold you tightly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

Oh, you're just a small bump unknown, you'll grow into your skin.

With a smile like hers and a dimple beneath your chin.

Finger nails the size of a half grain of rice,

And eyelids closed to be soon opened wide

A small bump, in four months you'll open your eyes.

[album version:] And I'll hold you tightly, I'll tell you nothing but truth,

[acoustic version:] And I'll hold you tightly, I'll give you nothing but truth,

If you're not inside me, I'll put my future in you

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

Oh, you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

And you can lie with me,

With your tiny feet

When you're half asleep,

I'll leave you be.

Right in front of me

For a couple weeks

So I can keep you safe.

'Cause you are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

You are my one and only.

You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight.

And you'll be alright.

'Cause you were just a small bump unborn for four months then torn from life.

Maybe you were needed up there but we're still unaware as why.

As the song finished I felt warm. And I felt home.

A/N sorry i have been sooo busy with school ily you all please vote for this horrible chapter though.