Sam POV

Hey everyone,

Over two hundred reads WOW :) YOU have no idea how Happy that makes me. Sorry it has taken me so long to update between university and being sick and being plainly unmotativated. I hope you guys like it.

sincerely

Kate

SAM’S P.O.V

Alpha Levi is my best friend he is like my brother and I don’t often question him but I need to know why he wants me to search the Junapa mountains, they are in the middle of our land so I don’t get it.

Man I got to ask you know I mean no disrespect to you but man I don’t get it?

Just do it man, I get that your not being disrespect I got a tip and need it to get it checked out, that’s  ok?

Running into the forest surrounding the mountain.  Sniffing the air I could tell there were hunters here but how many is different hunters is the problem. “ Levi, bud we got a problem it is. Who ever it was that gave you that tip was a miracle worker because somehow they got into our land the question is how many.”

“Oh crap Sam, Ashley is in the thick of that. She said she is cool but you need to look for traps and stay light and safe footed and stay away from south-east quadrant  better yet walk in your human for saying your staying with a cousin close by to do some hunting  man if you let them they will sense your wolf.” Levi freaks out a little.

I was officially freaking out.  my heart is trying to break out of my chest beating so hard and to fast. It hurts, I missed her since the day she left . I mean I have been looking for her and here she is trapped in my backyard so to speak. Trudging up Mount Junapa, I noticed plenty of jaw mouth traps which normal hunters use to get rabbits or to slow deer down spread out bout every fifteen metres apart.  There was cameras in every couple of trees.  It looked like there was some netting in the  trees.  Man this kid is less than twenty years started stalking me. I turned to see him trying to hide. “ Hey kid, I seen ya already.  Is all this yours, no wonder  my cousins and I aren’t getting squat.”

 The kid then turned to me and was like “aw you’re a hunter to, what is your main target?”

“we like the larger targets like elk” I had to make something up. As a wolf we hunt in a conservative manner making sure that we don’t take for anything other than the first shift and if we were stranded in wolf form. “ So bud, what type of targets are you after? You seem to have something for  everything man!”

“Nar man, we focusing on wolves they have seemed to gotten out of control.”

Shit man, they really are planning to take us out .  I have gotten close but not close enough to see what they have up close to  my woman. I need to get there and check her out see that she is ok like she claims. I was never there for her but I need to be there for now and for all those she loves.  She may say she’s ok but she said that after beating and after verbal abuse so what she said does not always match what she is going through.  “ Hey man I love your set up, what to show me what you caught so far?” its my hope that the kid is green enough to not understand fully what I am asking.

“yer man, me and my group are real good at catching them, so far we have twenty out of a group of a hundred .  Our aim is to keep the population  intact but low because they are getting out of control”  Shit twenty, how the hell did we as a community not know bout that many missing!!

I had to get to Levi “ Levi man, there is so much shit, they really are trying to break us man.  There are traps every fifteen metres apart and cameras and netting with silver on it. I got a kid talking but I don’t know if he is on to me but he says there is only twenty here, how did we not know man. “

I got close I could tell they have normal wolves that clearly not happy but they are well taken care out but they tell me they can feel the pain of many more many then their numbers.  I have seen so much but there is more than there is in the eye. Man my girl is in the middle of a war going on in our backyard!!