Spies on me

I was walking by the streets since... I sleep whenever I want and school is free. I saw someone at the rooftop.

Leonard's P.O.V.

"Is that... Mackenzie?" I asked myself.

I teleported to the rooftop.

"It is Mackenzie... but, who is that?"

"Hey! Mackenzie!" I called her.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

"Shoot! What is he doing here?"

"Leonard? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, I saw you at the rooftop wondering what might you be doing here?" Leonard replied.

"Well, I'm..." then he interupted me.

"Matchmaking? I don't think so... I'm the only one here." Leonard added.

"Shoot! Busted!"

"Alright... I was spying on you." I said.

Leonard's P.O.V.

"Why on earth with she spying on me?"

"Uhm, who is she? Is she...?" I asked.

"One of us? Then yes, yes she is. Her name's Louise." Mackenzie introduced me to the girl.

"Hello, Mackenzie needed my help... like all the time actually." Louise giggled.

"Help for what?" I asked.

"For searching people." Louise replied.

"Her power is enhanced eyesight. She can see 360 degrees without turning around, and she can see the other side of the globe if she wants to, the good thing is, when you give her a picture of a person, she will just... know where you are and point in your direction." Mackenzie explained.

"I could've just told him that myself Mackenzie." Louise said to Mackenzie.

"Whoah!!! Mackenzie got burned by Louise! I wanna laugh so bad but I'm scared she might punch me."

"So Mackenzie? Why are you spying at me?" I asked.

"To see where you go home to, wondering if you're having problems." Mackenzie replied.

"And to see if you have a girlfriend." Louise added.

"Well, I sleep anywhere. I'm basically a street kid. But hey, I clean myself good... and the girlfriend thing? I never had one." I replied to both of them.

"What? You're a street kid? Well why don't you sleep with your friends like Jade or Maxine?" Mackenzie asked.

"They live in an apartment together, and I don't want to disturb them." I replied.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

"Well, this one's a shy type. No wonder he never had a girlfriend."

"I read that!" Leonard said.

"Where are these to girls?" I whispered to Louise while showing her pictures of them.

Louise's P.O.V.

"Okay let me see here..."

*stands up and scans the place*

"They live in that direction, in a red apartment with a with roof and a huge garden. Take me and I'll show you." I said to Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

"Can you run fast Leonard? We'll be jumping of roof okay? Just try to follow us." I asked.

"Maybe, wait is that another sense?" Leonard asked blindly.

"No, we went to ninja school together. Its a parkour training workshop, nothing special about it." I replied.

Leonard's P.O.V.

"Wow, rich people be like them."

"Okay! I'll follow you down below." I replied.

And we ran of to find Jade and Maxine.