Questions

After Leonard's friends knew about the five chemist, Leonard and L told them to stay in the room to interview the chemist while they talk outside in private.

Louise and Taehyung also went outside to talk about something.

"So... do you have supersenses too?" Asked Emille.

"We do!" Answered Kirstie.

"I have x-ray vision and enhanced detective skills... and when I say enhanced, I meant I don't need to investigate... just take me to the crime scene and I will know who did all of the nonsense." Avi explained.

"I can turn into anyone... and I mean 'turn into anyone' like this." Kirstie said as she changed to looking like L and changing back to normal.

Most of them stared in shocked... then Kirstie giggled and asked Scott to continue.

"I have the ability to turn anything I touch into anything I need or want." Scott said as he demonstrated by turning a pebble into a candy and ate it.

"My supersense is super stealth mode... close your eyes and count to three." Mitch said.

All of them did as instructed and once they opened they're eyes they started looking for Mitch... which they could'nt find.

"Haha just kidding, it isn't super stealth mode, it's actually invisibility, but... I can see other invisible people too, unlike Emille. But Emille's power actually came from my blood sample, so you have grassi blood within you girl." Mitch winked at Emille.

"My supersense is super strength... simple isn't it?" Kevin asked.

All just nodded yes.

"What do you do...other than being chemist?" Mackenzie asked.

The five chemist looked at each other and smirked.

"We harmonize." Said Mitch.

"Harmonize... how?" Charlise and Juliana asked.

Then the five chemist started singing songs from the 11th century to the song "call me maybe." We all stood in shock and amazed of what we just heard.

"Wow." Everyone said in unison.

Everyone suddenly started fangirling and started fighting for who asks questions first.

Meanwhile...

As Louise and Taehyung got out of the room,they went to the balcony and started their conversation.

Louise's P.O.V.

"Taehyung... care to explain?" I asked Taehyung.

"I didn't tell you that I had supersenses because... I wanted you to have a normal life with your normal boyfriend." Taehyung explained.

"Did you even proposed already?!" I yelled.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"She is so mad she forgot about my proposal... or... wait... did I really proposed already? Oh my goodness how can I forget?!"

Louise's P.O.V.

"WHY WERE YOU WORKING FOR HIM?! ISN'T HE EVIL?!" I asked when I was kinda... no... really mad.

"He's not... he just spies on Leonard, it's all a big act." Taehyung answered.

"SO?! OUR RELATIONSHIP IS ALL A BIG ACT TOO?! TELL ME TAEHYUNG? IS ALL OF THIS... THIS STUPIDNESS THAT YOU PULLED ME INTO. IS IT ALL JUST ONE BIG ACT?!" I started crying.

I then knelt down from getting weak knees. Taehyung walked up to me helped me up and asked me...

"Do you want proof that my love for you is real?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes..." I begged.

"First of all, I will never leave you for any other girl in the whole wide world." Taehyung started with smooth talk.

I stood there is silence, wiped out my tears and looked down.

"You know that's not enough proof, it's more of a promise." I replied.

Taehyung held my cheek and made me look at him. I was all backed up to the balcony wall... then he said.

"Then maybe this will change your mind." Taehyung said.

"What wi-" I was stopped my a kiss from Taehyung's lips.

My heart beated so fast and I closed my eyes... then he stopped, I looked at him in shock.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about myself when you confessed about your abilities." Taehyung said.

I leaned in close and kiss taehyung after he started shedding some tears.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you enough to believe that our love was pure as gold." I said.

Then Taehyung leaned in for one last short kiss.

Then we smiled at each other, hugged and whispered "I love you" to each other.

Then we went back to his apartment to have some alone time and watch some movies.

In another perspective...

L and Leonard was at the basement looking at something...

"Do you think they're ready?" L asked.

"Let's give them a little more time... then we show them tis place." Leonard answered.

"Okay." L answered while lending Leonard a notebook.

"Hahaha I remember this, can I touch it." Leonard asked while pointing at the notebook labeled Death note.

"Hahaha I missed this, it still feels powerful." Leonard smirked.

"But... alas, I'm done with that nonsense." Leonard said as he returns the death note to L.

"You know what... let's show them tomorrow this place that we keep." Leonard suddenly changed his mind.

"Okay then." L said.

And then they went back to the room of the five chemist.

~~~A/N:~~~

Hey guys! Here is another update! I like this one because I had some help with my goofy friends hahaha except for the part with Louise...

By the way! Louise! Hahahaha you're welcome!

Keep reading guys! Next update... they will return to a familiar place. (Clue: a place in chapter 2)

Lots of love readers! ❤❤❤