Training Realm

*Landed in platform*

"Here we are!" Maxine exlaimed.

Leonard's P.O.V.

I... I remember this place, I think?

*flashback*

"Hey Leonard! Catch!" Yelled Jade.

*catches shadow boomerang*

*throws at nowhere*

"Ops! Sorry."

"I'll get it!" Said Maxine while running.

*Maxine teleports in mid-air*

"Catch Jade!" Yelled Maxine.

*end of flashback*

"We used to hang out in this place." I said like I was never here before.

"And we still are" Jade said.

"Exactly where is this place?" I asked.

"Hidden above the clouds, on top of mount Everest. There floats this island where only we know how to get up here." Explained Maxine.

Jade suddenly ran out... and came back as quick as a second. She was holding a dagger.

"What's that for?" I asked.

then she pointed at three logs standing in a distance, she pointed her dagger to the sky. Yelled "GO!", her image got blurry for a second, then her dagger was pointing to the ground. The three logs were suddenly carved!

"This dagger doesnt melt in highest speed, unlike other daggers which can burn up when I'm running." She explained.

"Sorry... why will it burn or melt up?" I asked, shucks I'm so dumb.

"Like an overspeeding airplane, sometimes the engine can't support the speed of the plane because it can't hande it. So, I have to choose a material that can handle my speed, like diamonds. So this dagger is coated with diamonds to protect itself." Jade explained again.

Then something hit my shoulder.

Suddenly I was face to face with Maxine.

"Wha!? How in the?! W-what!?" I yelled in shock.

"And this is my little toy, the teleportation bubble. Once it hit you, you will be transported where ever I wanted you to be." She said while giggling.

"Uhm... so do I have a weapon?" I asked.

"Yes... well, no haha" said Jade.

"They Kind of just appears whenever you want them to. But you only have Three weapons, the shadowrang, the fire sword and the wind slicer." Maxine said.

So I tried to summon those three weapons.

"Shadowrang!" And it appeared in my hand... I threw it and disappeared.

"Wha?" I said with a blanked face.

"It hits the target on their backs, but since there is no target, it just vanished." Maxine said.

"Your fire sword extends itself when your enemy is out of arm range." Jade continued.

"And your wind slicer, is your best weapon, just position your hand like a knife, and slice at the direction of your target." Jade finished.

Hearing that, I looked at the three logs that Jade carved. And sliced!

*wind sliced three logs*

"Whoa!" I laughed.

"Okay that's enough for today" said Maxine.

"Let's just see each other tomorrow at school." Said Jade.

Then Maxine threw one of her bubbles at me and jade and POOF! We are back at the field.

~~~A/N:~~~
Hey guys! Sorry about my grammar and spelling. My english is not that good. I might be putting some tagalog words so... yah still not sure about that. Keep reading guys! Love yah ❤